A dream

I woke up next to my girl friend who was wrapped in my arms. I glanced at the clock behind her and saw that it was 9pm. kissing her forehead I carefully pulled my arms away from her, replacing me with a rather large teddy bear. she wrapped her arms and legs around it trying to get comfortable again.

I walked down stairs into the kitchen. "lets see what should I make..." I whispered to myself. I turned on one of the lights and dimmed it down. Today was Lolita's birthday.

I pulled out birthday cake ice cream. And set it on the table with spoons. I then plucked two jars from the cabinets and filled them with lollipops setting them on either side of the ice cream. I put out some jolly ranches and peppermints surrounding them with gummy worms. She had a bit of a sweet tooth so, I thought I'd do something with sweets. I heard a knock at the door and opened it.

"Erin?" I said surprised. Erin is my ex boyfriend.

"loyalty?" he responded looking me up and down. I dtepped out into the hallway of the large apartment quietly closing the door behind me.

"So you work for a cake delivering company." I stated looking at the cake he was holding.

"yeah it's $40" he said
I grabbing the money out of my pocket quickly handing it to him with a tip.

"Hey aren't you bi?." he said pressing one hand against the door behind me. "Maybe we could have a threesome." Erin stated gazing in to my eyes with a devilish smirk i wanted to slap off his face.

"Look you were the one that broke up with me. I moved on so you should too." I pushed him off of me and grabbed the door handle balancing the cake in one hand. I glanced at him from the coner off my eye. "What happened? Did your 'bitches' leave you once they found out you were broke." I commented quickly ducking back into the apartment, swiftly locking the door behind me. Pressing my back against the door I felt my breathing quicken. He banged against the wooden wall that stood between him and my throut." I miss you." he said loud enough for me to hear. His foot steps soon faded and I relaxed my muscles. I knew what he said was a false truth. He hoped to delude me, thinking I'm still who i was back then...

I set the cake out noticing the pictures under it I set them side deciding i'd look at them when i was done. Taking the cookie dough out of the fridge i put it on the table on small trays. Even though it clearly read 'do not consume raw cookie doe. Contain eggs.' I ignored it. It's a special occasion. I heard a small squeal and look up to see Lolita peaking down over the rail. she ran down the stairs and jumped in my arms. she had a huge smile on her face. Much like her name implies she was very 'lolita-like' from her clear pail skin, beautiful wide eyes, and tiny frame (which i could see perfectly due to her lack clothing), to her rather interesting closet selection that expressed her personality. She was alot like a porcelain doll.

I grinned and whispered "happy birthday" in her ear. "

She kissed me before jumping out of my arms. "you know me so well!" she squealed.

She sat in my lap while i fed her sweets. "so what's today's plan?" I said snuggling into her neck. she smelled like strawberries. I pulled her closer kissing her neck. I pressed my fangs gently against her warm flesh.

"Don't get distracted." she said moaning softly. "were going to a party in 50 minutes"

"But I can be done in 5 minutes." I said fingering her slowly. "your still as tight as the first we did it."

"And i'd like to stay that way." she moaned out hesitantly getting up.

"Fine... but can you pick my outfit for me?" I said with big cat eyes.

"Of course don't I always." she said with a bright smile exposing her white teeth.

"Just 5 minutes" I said pulling her close to me kissing her that kiss soon enough became an intense make out session which later became more.