Chapter 1.

- Welcome to my story and thank you so much for clicking in it ♥ ! First of all, english is my second language so I'm really sorry for the mistakes you might see. I'll try to improve my writing. I really hope you like it and I hope you guys will keep following my story. For any question or opinion, this is my tumblr [ ryuji-unlost.tumblr.com ] 
Have a nice day! ♥ -

Another cloudy day in Tokyo, another day walking my way to home.

I have almost one year living in Tokyo, I came here because I took a japanese language course. I finished it recently so on these days I just take walks and enjoy more the city. A japanese friend that I met months ago, told me about a photographer's job. First of all, I'll explain. I've always loved photography and I've always take photos of everything, people, landscapes or the street routine. I always walked to different places of Tokyo and I take photographs of everything that catches my gaze and heart. Yoshi, my friend, told me about the job. He knows about it since his father works on the company. Although I don't consider myself as a real photographer, he encouraged me to apply.

After getting away from the building, I think that the interview went well. The sir who interviewed me was so kind. Right now, I feel more relaxed.

I opened the door of my apartment and the first thing I did inside was go to my fridge. I grabbed a bottle of tea and I went directly to the sofa. After watching some videos, I looked at my clock that was in the wall and I decided to call my parents. I used to call them at some specific hour due to the time difference. Also, I decided not to tell them about the job, I didn't want to elevate my hopes neither my parents'.

"Hi mom, how is your day going?" I said with enthusiasm.

"Good, sweetie. And yours? Are you about to sleep?"

"Hum... not yet. Where's dad?" I asked while I left the empty bottle of tea on the table.

"He's fixing something in the kitchen, you know how he is." I smiled. "I told you! Can I call you later? Your dad needs my help, like always."

"Yeah, don't worry. Love you both."

"We love you too."

I loved Japan, a lot but I missed my family. It took years to save a lot of money to come and to study here. Although I miss my family, every day being here worth it. Soon I'll be in New York and soon I'll miss Japan. Such is life.

The next morning, I received a call from the sir who interviewed me yesterday. I was so excited that I couldn't believe it. He told me if I could go today to talk so now I'm on my way.

After the meeting I was more excited than before. He was so kind and gentle with me. He explained to me about the project and I listened carefully. I'm going to photograph an actor for their teen magazine. To be honest I have no clue about him, he is very famous. He asked me if there wasn't a problem that the job was not a long term so I answered that it wasn't, that I was extremely happy and disposed to take the job. He said to me about the payment and the last thing was if I really wanted the job so I instantly accepted. I was super excited to start this project. On Monday will be the day so this weekend I'll be more eager than normal. He asked me to go tomorrow to meet the team and all the installation. I'm really curios about who I'm going to photograph. I've never been near of actors or celebrities in general so I hope I don't do something dumb.

Weekend is over, so today is Monday. I'm super excited, my hands are trembled, I'm nervous. On Friday I met all the team so now I'll feel more comfortable. I met the department of edition which I'll work with, the boss of the department, Atsuko-san, and the editor of photography, Yurika-san. They're so nice to me. When I arrived, I went directly to the department of edition to leave my bag and I greeted Yuri-san quickly and when I was going out I saw Atsuko-san. After we greeted, he asked me to follow him. Steps after, we arrived at the hall of studios, although I was little familiarized with the place, Atsuko-san took me to the studio where it will be the first session and the second.

"Wait here, he's going to arrive soon." he said to me gently and I noodded while I looked around. The walls are white, but in front there was a big blue paper where the photos will be taken. The staff prepare everything, I was just going to turn on the lights, check the camera that I'll use and some things. A guy arrived aside Atsuko-san. He was in his twenties, black and long hair. He bowed his head and greeted so I did the same.

"Julie-san, he is Mario Kuroba-san."

"Nice to meet you." I smiled gently.

"Me too." He did the same.

"Okay, let's start. I'll come in a few minutes to check how is going on, Julie-san." Atsuko-san said and he went out of the room. I went to the table and I grabbed the camera.

"Okay, let's start." I smiled.

Time passed and the 'click' of the camera was sounding all the time. Mario-san was dressed all in white and he had some pretty blue flowers on his hand. Sometimes I told him which pose was better or where to look, but the truth is that he was very good in modelling so I didn't had a problem. We talked a little during the photoshoot, he seems serious so I was more nervous, so it wasn't so easy. Although sometimes we joked about things. Atsuko-san passed a few times in silent to not interrupt. We went to the other room that was like a peaceful living room. I was just going to take some photos and then the photoshoot will end.

"We finished." I said as I lowered the camera from my sight. "Thank you so much, this was my first job as a professional photographer and it was great."

"Really?" he turned to the screen to see the photos I took. "All the photos are great."

"Thank you." I murmured with a sincere smile. I heard some touches on the door and I looked at it.

"Mario-san, it's time for the interview." Atsuko-san said. Mario-san nodded and he looked at me.

"Goodbye." he said while he inclined.

"Have a nice day."

Mario-san walked out of the room and Atsuko-san asked me to go to the edition room to check all the photographs. After turning off all and pick up all the things that I used, I went where Yuri-san was. She greeted me with joy and I sit down by her side while she download all the photos. She took a moment to see all of them and she looked at me with a smile. Atsuko-san got in the room and he did the same.

"All of them are so cool! I like your work." Yuri-san said while she looked to the next ones. She is so sweet and kind, she seemed to me a very nice person since the first time I saw her.

"True... Okay, Julie-san, check all the photos that will be selected with Yuri-san. You did a nice work."

"Truly thank you, Atsuko-san." I smiled widely and he walked out of the room.

When I walked my way to home I felt so happy, today was my first day of job and it was awesome. Atsuko-san asked me to go tomorrow to help Yuri-san with the edition.
Now I can tell my parents about this.