The club

Kashiee pov :

so I pulled up at royal house , I got out and went in , and went to royal room she was in there on her phone

Kashiee: so we hitting up the club tonight or nah ?

Royal: hell yea we hitting up this club

Kashiee: lol iight so I guess we just gone chill here till its time to go

Royal: Yea  im bout to take a nap

Kashiee: me too

Quan POV

So me and my home boy August bout hit club mansion

So I take a shower do my hygiene thing brush my teeth , I walk out with a towel wrapped around my waist and walk into my walk in closet to see what ima where tonight cause you know ya boy gotta look good , I pulled out my black and blue Versace shirt wit my all black levis and my all black jays I went to my dresser and put my gold rolex on and my gold versace necklace to add the finishing touches I put my silver ear ring in.

grabbed my wallet and my phone and keys and decided to drive my all black farrier and was gone

August pov :

Im bout turn at club mansion tonight I hop in the shower come out do my hygiene thing and walk into my walk in closet pulled out my red and black leather Versace shirt with my black levis red and black jordans with my black leather custom made hat with two gold chains and all gold rolex.

Kashiee pov :

I woke up from my nap and it was 9:00 , so I got up and decided to go head and take a shower and do my hygiene thang , when I got out the shower I woke up royal and told her ass to get dressed so she did and I went in my room at her house and went in the closet to find me something to where , I pulled out my acid washed high waisted shorts set jumper with a white crop top and my icy white forces  I let my jumper hang , I went to my dresser and got my gold versace necklace out my MK gold watch and matching earings and to top it all of I put on my black flower snap back I must say I was looking mighty fine , I pulled out my phone and went to the mirror and took some pictures I uploaded a picture on instagram caption " Fuck wit me you know I got it " @pink_kvshklouds , I walked down stairs and waited for royal .

Royal Pov:

So Kashiee ass come in telling me to wake so I got up took a shower did my hygiene thing walk into my walk in closet pull out my all black spikey bra shirt my high waisted cut up pants with my all gold versace chain  and my black and gold medal Versace pieces hat with my mk watch and my diamond earrings .

I put my hair into a nice and neat bun with a Chinese bang I took some pictures and post on insta and comment THE QUEEN IS STEP OUT TONIGHT SHHHH#CLUB. MANSION

So i walk down stairs and saw kashiee waiting on me come on bish with yo sexy self

Kashiee: noww bitt u looking mighty fine yo self lol as we pull off to the