18

HWANG HYUNJIN.
AGE: 7

"Mommy! Daddy!" ran a little boy towards his parents.

A woman in fancy clothing sees him and raises her hand.

The boy immediately understood and stopped.

The mother was about to slap the boy.

"HYUNJIN! What did I say? Don't come out here! Here take this and leave!"

The mother shoved a couple of flowers on to the poor boy and pushed him to leave.

The father? The father didn't do one single thing. He didn't even help his own son. He stood there talking with their guests and at the same time watching the scene that has occured.

This happened every time for atleast 7 years.

When Hyunjin turned 14, all the flowers he gathered over the past years, the dead and the recent. He burnt them. Why?

His parents left him.

His parents thought it was time to let him go so they don't need to take care of him anymore.

One day.
When his parents were out,
he went towards his parents room.
Knowing very well that he is forbidden to go inside, he went anyways.

He searched for a special box.

A box he remembered very well.

It has all of his parents money in it.

and he stole it, took it all out and using his credit card that no one knows off, he entered it into his account.

778,263

Then,

Hyunjin ran away.

He managed to get shelter at his friend's house, a bit far from his.

He stayed there until he was 16 and capable of living on his own.

And within those 2 years, he created hard, unbreakable walls. An attitude.

And it got broken down by just one small smile that has changed his life.

As for flowers?

Whenever he sees flowers, it reminds him of the torturing nightmare filled years, his parents filled him with.

Flowers are his nightmare.

---

- Pandora Minghao🤠