Chapter 1

I was sleeping in bed, having the most fun time of the week. As I tossed and turned you couldn't get myself to a comfortable position. As the daylight became visible, I soon laid in my spot about to fall asleep when my alarm buzzes like crazy. I opened my eyes looking like I was about to murder someone. I threw myself out of bed and almost smashed my phone trying to turn it off. As I slowly walked around the house, I realised that it was Monday.
" Uhhhhhhhh I hate Mondays," I said giving the most visible body language of I don't giving it a damn.
As soon as I said that I looked at the time,"oh crap I'm going to be late!"
I rushed to the closet trying to find something stylish but easy to wear. As I found a cute tank shirt and some high waisted jeans looking at myself in the mirror I thought about what lessons I have today.
I walked of to the bathroom thinking about what I'm going to have today. But I couldn't remember any as I just woke up. As I entered the bathroom I added just natural make with a little of mascara and a tint of cherry crush to my lips.

~~~~~~~~skipping to school~~~~~~~~~

As I entered school with my backpack on one side of my shoulder I thought of finding my best friend Rachelle, she is just like me. She lives to hang out with anyone, she's goofy and gorgeous. But the one thing she annoys me about is my crush on this one teacher called Mr Chalk. He is our Gym teacher. He is only a little bit taller than me as I'm only 5ft 7. He had gorgeous blue ocean eyes that could be swam for miles which could catch me in my thoughts. His hair was a good length not to short not too long just the perfection, it was a more dirty blonde look which would bounce every time he jogged or ran. His lips were a perfect light shade of red with eye blinding white teeth. Every time he smiled at me, it gave me this feeling inside that I my ovaries got shook. But suddenly your best friend was standing right in front of you waving her hand.
"Y/N. Earth to Y/N. Hello. HELLLOOOOO!" Rachelle screamed.
"OMDZ RACHELLE WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT." I said jumping back in my tracks almost tripping over.
"Were you thinking about him again....... I know you are"
" No......maybe?"
"I knew it!"
You were silent as you blushed but got embarrassed as your friend outsmarted you.
But as your friend was talking you saw your crush playing football in the pitch scoring goals that looked incredible from a distance. Rachelle noticed what you was doing and she turned around and watched him too. She got tired of watching him so she went on her phone. But as soon as she looks away the familiar face takes a glimpse at you then a full stare, as he stared he took advantage and winked with a smile. You immediately looked away as you didn't want to show you blush. Rachelle saw you blush.
" what did he do now Y/N?"
" He winked at me and that winked was amazing it gave me an almost heart attack" you said trying not to fall of where you were standing.
"Why are we standing," Rachelle said as she walked away not noticing that you didn't answer.
She had long hair, and hazel eyes. She had a great figure but she was jealous of yours as your puberty hit you hard. But you didn't take notice of it. As for you, you had e/c and h/c h/l hair.

~~~~~ skip to period 2~~~~~~
You had English with Mr Brown, he was okay just not the best. He would get on your nerves sometimes as how long he would take just to answer your question.

You didn't realise how quick the lesson went as you kept looking out the window thinking about what nasty stuff you would do to your cru- EWWWWW NO you thought as you packed away your stuff and left. But when you left you rushed out the classroom and accidentally crashed into someone. Apologising for your clumsiness, you recognised the familiar voice and looked up. You were greeted by a charming looking face with perfect straight teeth with built up the tension in you. All you could feel is your heart beating. But in the distance you saw Rachelle and she mouthed Good luck. It was him. The man you have a crush on since the first time you came into this school. He was standing right in front of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys welcome to my first ever book. Hoped you like the first chapter of it. I'm sorry if I got some bits muddled up. I'm really bad at these. Please tell me how the first chapter went. Okay see you guys in the next chapter. Byeeeeeee xxxxx