II

London outfit^^

London Stevens | Pinky

"Quan get your legs off me." I said throwing his legs off me.

"LeeMeLone." He groan turn over.

"You was born alone." I said before getting out the bed.

I went to my suitcase and grab something out to wear today. After I find something I sat it on the rolling chair before going in the bathroom to shower.

20 Minutes later

I step out he shower grabbing a drying towel drying myself off before wrapping it around myself. I started to brush my teeth and washing my face. Afterwards I walked out the bathroom to see Quan on his phone.

"Oh uglass nigga." I mumble putting my drawls on. A minute had pass he still ain't said nothing back.

"What you had said?" He asked me as I slip my pants on.

"What you talking about?" I asked him

"You said something when you walked out the bathroom. Don't play dumb with me." He said getting out the bed.

"Boy ain't nobody playing with you-Move! Yo breath stank!" I yelled trying move his face as he tried to kiss
on me.

"My breath don't stank gurl. It smell good." He joked still tryna kiss me.

-

"Tyquain stop running way from me." I told him as he keep walking fast away from me.

"She following me." He told that old white lady pointing at me.

"Tyquain." I told him mugging him.

"I'm a famous rapper and she keep following me." He told the old lady before walking away again. He would keep looking back at me grinning.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! This girl keep following me!" He yelled

I swear this boy get on my nerves. He then walk up to another lady I rolled my eyes.

"You embarrassing me!" I told him.

"Excuse me ma'am? See that girl with the blonde hair?" He said pointing at me as I continue to walk closer towards him.

"She knows I'm a famous rapper and she keeps following me." He said smiling looking at me making the lady look at me.

"Oh really?" She said before he walked off.

I seen the exit of Macy's. I'm not finna play with this boy. I'm finna leave his ass in this store.

"Yes!" He said but stop seeing a lady in a wheel chair by the donate thingie. He dug in his pocket taking some change out. I walk pass up going towards the exit.

He looked at me playing shock putting the money in the bucket. "There you go." He told the lady.

"Thank you."

"God bless you. God bless that girl right there." He said making me turn around seeing him pointing at me.

He then came running up to me laughing. "Get the fuck away from me." I told him with a mug on my face.

"What's wrong with you." He laughed pulling on me.

"Leave me alone. Before I call that security and tell them you harassing me." I told him nodding towards that security guard.

"You bad?" He chuckle.

"Secur-!" He cut me off putting his hands on my mouth.

I elbowed him in his side." I'm getting a new boyfriend." I told him walking away from him.

"No yo ass ain't. I'll beat yo ass and his if you do." He told me.

"Yeah okay Tyquain." I said as he keep following me.

"Stop following me." I told him looking back at him.

I then seen this boy walking pass us. I walk towards him. "Aye can you be my new boyfriend cause mines not acting right?" I asked him making him laugh.

"No he good. Now bring yo ass on." He told me grabbing me with a mug on his face.

"You must want me to fuck yo bright ass up?" He said as we exit the mall.

"Fuck you." I told him as we walk towards the car.

Me and his phone then buzz making us look down at it.

quandorondo_fanpage tagged you in a post

I slide it and tap open before putting my phone password in. It bought me straight to instagram to the post. It was a video.

quandorondo_fanpage quando rondo and his girl in the mall🖤😭 @quando_rondo @itslatto

I liked the video and comment on it.

itslatto can't stand his uglass😒

He unlock the car I got in closing the door behind me. He started the car I bluetooth my phone to the car before started playing some music.

"You tell me you love me But I ain't been feeling it lately You say you love keeping me fly but Can't keep me from looking' so crazy—" He then switch the song from the radio screen.

"Why you change it?" I asked him.

"Because you shouldn't be singing that song and I hate that song." He told me making me roll my eyes. I stroll through my playlist.

"Playtime!"

"Playtime!"

"Playtime is over boy!" I yelled to Quan as he drive.

"Playtime is over boy!" I continued

"Playtime is over! You bout to get this pussy tonight!" I rapped to him making him start smiling.

"Girl quit with all that." He said making me burst out laughing.

I finally found a song for us to listen to.

"OG told me Quando life's a gamble like a pair of dice RIP to Quahfee, know my nigga up in paradise Tryna forget the pain, put a xanny in my dirty Sprite They choose the life of fame, I'm feeling already lived that life
Baby don't you change, you know one day you gon' be my wife Walk in Lenox Mall, we gon' leave out with a lot of ice I go to war for you, baby girl I put up a fight I ride for lil shawty and I told her that that's one gon' ride!!" We both rapped out loud

"I know they hatin' 'cause a nigga came up Nicky really my round, I know he won't change up Every day strapped down, Quincy kept a banger
Now my nigga locked down, got me filled with anger Life on the run, I can't let 'em capture me To the top with my niggas, I swear that's where I'd rather be Every day strapped down 'cause these niggas after me Jacksonville to Miami, they can't keep no track of me I know, a big flag on my left, 'cause bitch I'm rollin' sixties
Been flippin' with Lil Quisey, hittin' licks city to city I know they want me dead so I got thirty in my glizzy If you lookin' for me, I ain't hidin', nigga come and get to the Top where I'm going, I know they hating 'cause I'm elevating!!" We rapped the whole ride.