011. "We're going to end this."

Start from the beginning

And he did. There was an actual silent moment between us all, while they were still staring at me. I felt like a powerful bitch that could do and say anything she'd like to without regretting it later.

"I know. You didn't mean it and you're in love with me, right? Well, guess what. If you're in love with someone you don't go around giving your thing up or kissing others, you're supposed to be fucking loyal to that person. You weren't this time." I spoke myself up.

Jonas looked at me with an "wow" - expression on his face, while Even and Sonja both turned their glances away from me.

"So, Even Bech Næsheim. Please, get your shit together. Decide." I let it all finally out.

He was shocked and clearly speechless as i stared at him straight to his beautiful eyes. For a second i thought that i would fall apart right in front of him, which was pretty close, but i didn't.
Without saying a word i left them, and started walking towards my house. Jonas was still following me.

"Do you want to be alone for a while?" He asked as we reached my houses
door.

"Yeah", i nodded and opened the door.

I left him standing outside, as i waved him goodbyes and closed the door. I leaned myself against the door, took a couple deep breaths and closed my eyes. I was so hurt that i even felt it on my chest and my stomach and it was horrible.
There wasn't anyone home, which was great because i didn't want to cause any problems or worries to anyone.

"Dear diary,

Today was the worst day ever. Even and Sonja kissed, right in front of mine and Jonas' faces.

Just like that. Like i didn't mean anything to him ever, and maybe i never did actually.
Maybe from time to time, but i thought he wanted and needed me. Apparently i was wrong, like always. But i can't blame myself for not trusting on him, because he had a chance to earn my trust and he fucked it up. And God, i'm so in love with him and i would take him back any second.

- Isak 1.9.2016"

I decided to watch Netflix, so i walked to our living room and turned the TV on. I ended up watching Gossip Girl until it was already dark outside without realizing how fast the time had passed by.
Even had blowed up my phone straight for hours trying to apologize, but i didn't answer to any of his messages. It was way too hard.

But one person reached me out. It was Magnus.

Magnusss-bro: Jonas told me about what happened with Even.

Me: Okay?

Magnusss-bro: Sooo are you OK?

Me: Well, if being honest no...

Magnusss-bro: Oh.

Magnusss-bro: In that case i sure will beat his ass up :))

Magnusss-bro: Nobody gets to hurt my bruddas !

Me: Nooooo Magnus!

Me: It's fine. Just let him be.

Magnusss-bro: I don't promise anything :)

Magnusss-bro: But if you want to talk sometimes, remember that you can always hit me up.

Me: Yeah, sure.

Me: Thanks bro <33

Magnusss-bro: Always, brudda!

Magnus may be a little bit stupid sometimes, but he truly cares about his friends. I appreciate that more than anything in this world.

Tomorrow is a school day, and i have to go. We have biology's test coming soon, so i have to be on class everytime i can.

...