0.1

(for the book koleen is gon b dominican & filipino. i know she's only filipino but deal widdit. & she's gon b 19)

anastasia;
"nigga wake the fuck up"
"ana wake up bruh"
i felt a wet feeling on my face n realized it was ski pouring it on me.

i head butted his ass and pushed him to the ground, "WHAT STOKE?!"

"owwwww vro, i was just trynna wake you up. it's already 3 pm."

"you built like 3pm, headass." i put my hand down to help him up, he gladly accepted n i forced up.

"you are 3pm." he chuckled .

"so i realized you ain neva really met my friends and it's just been us as best friends."

"alright, and ?" i said not caring.

"bitch what you mean and, we all gon meet up ayyy."

i laughed and walked to my closet getting a hmn alns cropped long sleeve shirt, matching leggings and off-white nike boots. i changed not caring as ski and me have been bestfriends for 6 years. he's like a big brother to me. "yoo stoke can you straighten my hair, por favor i'll love you forever."

"duh, why you even asking ? as if i don't on the regular." he said while his face met his palm.

i nodded my head and went towards the bathroom, before anything i brushed my teeth and washed my face. he came in and brushed my hair then straightening it.

++ later

i walked out stokes car and we arrived to 'jahsehs' house. he always talks about all them but i just have never meet any of the guys.

stoke opens the door not even knocking scream "WASSUP VROO."

"AYYYY." i heard coming from deep in the house.

jahseh walked up and did a lil bro hug with stoke, he walked up to me licked his lips and smiled . "hey i'm anastasia pero call me ana, stas, or stassie i don't care." "ayyy i'm jahseh, jah, or x." he said with a little smile.

we all talked and connected, but like can we take a moment for how fine jahseh is.

like w h a t! his little smile he does, his tattoos are hella fine too, the way his nose scrunches when he doesn't get to talk. he's just mad into what he be saying. i don't know, when he looks at me i feel like he's snatching my soul with his dark eyes. yet he's still so cute.

"niggaaaaa what're you thinking of?" jahseh said pushing me out of my thoughts.

"nothinnnnn jit," i said realizing it was just me and him now. i think stoke went to take a shit. i kind of heard that come up.

he came closer and closer to me, eventually ending up like 1 cm away from me. "you know, you're really fine ay"

my breath hitched and i scrunched my nose, thinking of how notfine i am. i've always seen myself not very ugly but not pretty.

he walked away without a word and stoke came out the bathroom.

"alright stas, you want me to take youu home or my house?" he asked.

"tu casaaaaa." i saiddd.

he took a moment trying to figure what i said, till he finally realized and said "aight b, lets say byeee to my papi." while winking at jahseh.

jahseh walked closer to us and hugged stoke and said "duhh i know you love me" and made kissy faces . i giggled and said "byeeee jahsehhh."

"bye stas," he walked up to me giving me a hug. for some reason i felt way to comfortable, like safe almost.

honestly a lil quickie but idek how this book is gon go. nooo clue🤷🏽‍♀️. hope this jawn is even aight.
-lil