Birthday Cake and Late Night Dinner

En başından başla

"Okay, are you all ready to order?" I asked trying to keep the annoyance out of my voice.

"Yes, I'll have the peri peri chicken and pasta, oh and could we please get more bread for the table?" The blonde boy asked, closing his menu and looking up at me.

"Of course" I replied writing it down and turning to the next boy. Curly boy gave me a creepy smile and I just shifted uncomfortably. Why is he looking at me like that? Is this a gang bang or something?

"Ill have the chicken wings please" said the boy with the dark hair. I wrote that down and turned to the boy sitting with curly.

"Hamburger!" He yelled, making me flinch. I heard the Irish lad snicker quietly. I ignored his outburst and added it to the list.

"I think ill just take a veggie wrap, thanks love" Said curly boy with a smirk. You're totally not creepy or anything looking like that... "sure" I replied. I looked at the last boy waiting for his order.

"Ill have pasta as well" he said, smiling and handing me the menus before going back to his phone. With all their orders I turned and walked away, listening to their voices echo thought the empty restaurant. I gave their orders to the chef and whispered quietly "I won't say anything if you spit in their food, they creep me out anyways" The chef only gave me a weird look before walking off to make the food. I rolled my eyes and went to the back. I looked at the half eaten birthday cake before sighing. I couldn't wait to go home and just sleep. This day had been so long already. Kelly took me shopping with some of my friends I haven't seen in a while. Being the great parent my mom thinks she is, she gave me her credit card and told me to treat myself. I didn't object. That's usually how out relationship works anyway, mom always buys my love. Needless to say we weren't the kind of family who struggled with money issues. My dad died when I was 5, ever since my mom has been devoted to her work. She became a very successful fashion designer and isn't usually home. She travels all over the world, occasionally buying me presents from the places she visits. I'm not complaining, my mom obviously has good fashion sense so her gifts are nice but I wish we were closer. I looked down at the cake which now just looked like a sad mess of crumbs and frosting.

"Happy frickin birthday" I muttered to myself before placing the cake back into the box and putting it in the freezer so I could take it home later. Just as I turned around I noticed a figure in the door way. I jumped back probably about a foot and let out a scream. Clutching my heart I tried to steady my breathing.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING BACK HERE?" I nearly shrieked. "Do you usually go around sneaking up people?" I hissed still holding my chest. Curly boy had an amused look as he stood in the door way.

"Would it be a bad time to ask for your number?" He said, removing his sunglasses to reveal his green eyes.

"W-what?" I asked obviously surprised. Why did this creep want my number?

"You seem like a cool gal, so I thought we could talk, maybe hang out some time?" He said flashing a smile.

"What?" I repeated. Was he being serious?

"You know, hang out. Like you come over and we watch films or maybe go for a walk or something" he said shrugging, giving me a cocky look.

"Um.. listen I'm sorry but I don't even know your name and not to be rude but you guys look kind of... sketchy." I said, watching as he began to laugh.

"Do you think were a gang or something?" He said, stepping forward obviously amused. Oh look he's a mind reader.

"Maybe?" I said, stepping back.

"Well were not" He said. He had a really cute smile I must admit. "My name is Harry" He continued sticking out his hand. I looked at his hand then back at his face before slowly shaking it. Harry looked genuine so I decided to just be nice. "I'm Belle" I said with a slightly forced smile.