The Golden World. {Preface}

PREFACE:

I climbed up the mountain ledge, my fingers becoming numb as I pressed them harder onto the rocks trying to keep myself from falling the thousands of feet. You see, I always loved to rock climb and ever since I was forced to live with my father it's been my escape.

But what you don't know is that this mountain isn't only just my escape. It's my new world.

My fingers grabbed the top of the mountain ledge and I forced myself up climbing to the top. Smiling I walked forward catching my breath, and getting closer to the door.

Door? Yes a door.

My fingers went around the door knob and I forced the door open walking inside. The golden flowers bloomed and I smiled watching as a golden butterfly flew near. I lifted my finger into the air letting it land softly on it and I leaned forward kissing it softly.

"Nara" I turned my head facing him and gave him a friendly smile before he continued to speak. "Welcome home" he whispered putting his hand out for me to grab.

I reached forward as the butterfly flew off, and I grabbed his hand following behind him as the flowers grew more the farther we walked leading me down a golden path.

The butterflies flew around us as we walked and his blonde hair blew softly as the wind caressed my face gently.

You see, this is my world and my escape.