Chapter #1

"ROSE, ROSE SIMMONS OVER HERE" "OH C'MON BABY LOOK MY WAY FOR ONE TEENY PICTURE WOULD YA?" "HOW'S YOUR DAY GOING ROSE?" "ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT MEETING ONE DIRECTION NEXT WEEK ROSE?"

That one stopped me dead in my tracks, I turned to face the pap that had screamed that in my ear.

"What!" I screamed back, Mom grabbed my arm and forced me into the limo that was awaiting us.

"Mom, what the hell was that pap talking about?" I forced the words out my throat, she touched up her makeup in attempt of getting rid of me.

"Dad?" I squeaked. His eyes lit up at the sound of my voice, then automatically darted back to his lap. I softly placed my hand on his leg, "Daddy, what were the paps talking about?" I whispered. A sigh flowed out of his mouth before clearing his throat.

"Sweetie, Rose, your mother and I, just thought that maybe, you should go and meet with the One Direction boys." He finished. You've got to be kidding me. I leaned back in my seat and turned on my phone, I am not going to hear my parents explanation for this one just yet. I could see their mouths moving to the beat of the words tumbling out of their mouths. Silently, I prayed for our driver to speed home as quickly as possible.

---------------------------------------------

"I am not having this conversation with you right now, Dad. I have better things to give my time to" I sighed walking up the steps. So I'm bring forced to go meet with One Direction next week just to get more publicity for the both of us.

"Oh yes you are, Missy you get right back down here before we ground you" Dad in forced. I groaned and dragged my tired body back down the stairs and onto our white fur couch, groaning the entire way down.

"Okay loving Father and loving Mother, I'm listening to whatever fucking reason as to why I should pay attention to your shitty opinion" I finished with crossing my arms and sitting up.

"First of all, swear jar, second of all, it's five boys Rose. We're not asking you to marry any of them, we're just asking for two hours you pretend to like them and promote them, okay?" Mom's words struck my mind before I could even come up with a smart-ass comment, damn, I hate when she does that. My eyes darted from the fridge in the next room, to the stairs, and then to my dad. His eyes spoke to me in a way only he could do. They pleaded me, begged actually. A deep sigh came from my chest as I sat up leaning my boney elbows on my knees.

"Fine, fine, I'll do it. But on one condition." I accepted. Daddy's eyes turned from desperate pleading to soft and happy like they always were.

"Of course darling, we were planning on a condition anyway." He encouraged. I pursed my lips and raised my eyebrows.

"I want all of us to have one dinner with Jaxson." My mom gasped. Obviously she wasn't expecting me to ask for that favor. You see, Jaxson is my nine month old boyfriend, who I loved dearly. My father rose in anger, throwing his hands up in disgust. I shot up like a bullet and clung to his arm. My bottom lip stuck out an my eyes got wider.

"Daddy, please? He's been dying to meet all of you for months. And he's a good guy I swear. Pwease?" I drug out the last "please." That finished him off, his angry scrunched up face slowly turned into soft eyes and underturned lips.

My lips went back to normal along with my eyes. I jumped up to kiss him on the cheek and ran to hug my mom.

"Thank you Daddy, Mom. I love you guys" I kissed her and ran up the stairs, better warn Jaxson about my family before he actually meets them.