Alone(ly)

"It looked like the world was covered in a cobbler crust of brown sugar and cinnamon

"It looked like the world was covered in a cobbler crust of brown sugar and cinnamon.". It was the season of autumn that set it's foot in the quarters of Amberly. In this small town was a little girl named Amelia, whose family she lost in a gruesome accident at the start of autumn. Loss of liveliness was an integral part of her life, just like the theme of this season. How can poor Amelia survive this ordeal? Will she get through it alone? Welcome to the life of Amelia, the grief, the loss, the pain, let us share it all. Let us know the story of the girl that was left Alone in Autumn.

 Let us know the story of the girl that was left Alone in Autumn

"Springtime is the land awakening. The March winds are the morning yawn."
Welcome back to the life of Amelia from Amberly. It is springtime! The time of Joy! Amelia is adopted by a foster family, and is happy-go-lucky all until spring break. This is when she finds out a bitter truth about her past. The truth that came to visit her during spring break. And then, she is left alone , all over again. She takes the help of her foster sister to go on a quest for answers. This is Amelia, the girl who is Lonely in Spring.

MagicMissColor please have a look.