e i g h t

Renjun could not allow Eun Ae to do the same thing he did, which goes in the order of confess, get embarrassed, ignore each other and not talk for a long time

He quickly rushed to her room stopping the door before she could close it, putting his feet between, he smiled seeing Eun Ae's shocked expression.

"I'm not letting you do what I did, if we really like each other why are we denying it?" he states.

"I'm just too embarrassed" She replies, face heating up.

" i don't blame you, I feel the same way, but I like you not her, please know that" he says, giving her a unreadable look.

"Uhhh yeah ilikeyoutoorenjun" she quickly says.

"What was that" Renjun asks, he heard it, but he wanted to hear it again 

"I l-like you too" she smiles.

"How about we go, on a date tommorow, to the beach?" Renjun asks making her smile

Orlikewhereeveryouwantimnotfotcingyouoranything"  he added 

" you do know that i have no idea what you said right?" she said 
"But beach sounds good" she added. 

"I cant wait " he said and left the room 
With a huge smile plastered on his face.

 And I smiled too 

-

For the first time in history, Renjun and Eun Ae woke up at the same time, they made a short eye contact, before looking over to the kitchen and back to each other. 

Squinting their eyes, they both raced to the kitchen, Renjun purposely slowing down for her to win. 

Eun Ae screamed in happiness at reaching first but frowns when she sees Renjun sitting on the couch with a cheeky smile.

he didnt even try. 

quickly making breakfast, they headed out. 

Renjun looks over to Eun Ae's hands contemplating whether he should take it or not but settled to hold it anyway.

Eun Ae could feel the blush creep up and looked at him, heart skipping a beat at Renjun's toothy smile. 

Upon reaching school, Renjun was dragged away by Jaemin and she walked to class. 

Before stepping foot into the class, she was yanked away and was put infront of Jeno Making her squeal, he took her to the school ground 

"Why are you so close with Renjun?" He asked and Eun Ae scoffed.

"First of all jeno, what the heck, you dragged me all the way from class which we both are late to,  To ask me that why?" she says 

" Ok Eun Ae, since you can't notice my feelings for you might as well tell you. I like you so much. Ever since the first day , you always had this charm that brightens my day. Your smile makes me the happiest person in the world, will you accept me?" he confesses. 

To Say Eun Ae was shocked, was an understatement. 

It took every fiber of her body to say anything.

but it had to be said.

"Jeno.... I've accepted someone else I'm sorry" she says, guilty.

"What who" Jeno tries saying, trying his best not to breakdown or have his voice cracked, he knew who, he just wanted to hear it once and for all.

"Renjun"

His face fell, buckets of sadness were thrown at him, he really thought he had a chance. 

"C-can i Hug you once?" he asks and Eun Ae smiles. 

"you can hug me ten times, you're my best friend" she says before Jeno engulfed her in a hug  

-

After school, Eun Ae was waited for renjun but instead she sees Lina walking towards her

"Hi" she said and Eun Ae replied smiling.

"Congratulations you know, you're lucky to be his girlfriend, i mean I've been crushing on him but now he's yours." She says, making Eun Ae feel guilty twice as more than she already was.

"I'm sorry, thank you so much" Eun Ae says, sentence being invalid.
Lina pressed her lips into a thin line and nodded her head before walking away 

 Following that came renjun. 

He came skipping happily making her smile. 

A smile that she loved so much.

-

Renjun noticed how Eun Ae didn't smile the way she always would, so to cheer her up, he took her to the ice cream stall near school. 

"So Eun Ae, why are you sad today?"  Renjun asked, scooping my ice cream

She gradually started swirling her spoon in the cup, moving the scoop and topping around making Renjun judge her actions.

Then she finally started speaking, "It's just that today jeno confessed but i obviously declined because I like you and then Lina came and told me that she crushed on you and I'm lucky and all and yeah this is fine but I cant help but feel guilty" she confesses, feeling even more sad now that she had comprehended it into words. 

"Honestly Eun Ae, you're too good you know, fate finds it way, If I was supposed to be with you, there's a reason and it's because we love each other, so forever what everyone else says and focus on your happiness" 

"Wow you really are the best, what Exactly would i do without you" She says hugging him making Renjun feel all warm and fuzzy. 

 her smile is my favorite.

A/n : 91,000 people have read different versions of this book HDHDHD