hours on end

FLASHBACK!
march 4th, 2018!

REAL LIFE
Nolan swung open his front door and was greeted with the soft smile of the boy who so effortlessly and gracefully seized his heart. For a quick minute, he took in the features of the man who stood before him. Nolan could admit, he did have a type. But man, this lover was different from the rest. This was the lover he was sure would end them all. This was his eternity, he knew for certain. Timothée's brown hair framed his face, with one strand tucked behind his ear. A smile that could move mountains, a smile that Nolan grew to be completely and utterly in love with. Eyes that were engraved into his memory. Holy hell, those eyes were something he knew he would never forget.

"You gonna let me in? Or keep me standing here in the rain?" Timothée asked, his hand gesturing up to the soft rain drops that fell down. Without words, Nolan stepped from the doorway to welcome the boy in. Closing the door behind him, he watched as his lover put down his bags. He was home. 

It had been a few weeks since they had seen each other, being that the younger man had been all over the world promoting his first huge film. Sure, the couple spoke on the phone as much as they could, but nothing could be more intimate than being wrapped in each other's arms. So, that's what happened. The two boys laid there on the familiar couch in the familiar place they both called home. "I missed you," Nolan finally spoke. Timothée pushed his hair from his face to look at the man. "I missed you, baby. So fucking much."

So they stayed like that for hours on end, simply enjoying each others presence. They had hoped this would last forever. But, you know, it turns out forever wasn't as long as it had seemed.

LOVING IS EASY! T. CHALAMETOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara