Marshallee and fionna short stories-snow white

Fionnas pov
Ever since I was little my stepmom siomona has always hated me.
I had beautiful blonde hair and red rose lips and blue glittering eyes.
When I was little I met a boy named marshall.
He always told me that one day we would fall in love and get married.
But once my step mother heard of it she was furious and said we could never see each other again.
But we see each other once in a while if I'm in the village.so right now I'm staring at my reflection in a well and I can't seem to think of a song to sing oh well!
But my name is Fionna white and let me tell you my story
.I started to clean the kitchen as my stepmother came in."oh hello queen siomona" I said bowing to her."fionna what on earth are you doing" she said taking the broom out of my hand."I'm cleaning you know to help the maids" I said smiling."you ungrateful brat"! She yelled."you have all of this and still you want to clean" she said grabbing my hand and shoving me to my room.She locked the door and stormed off.I sat there on my bed crying.I wanted to be free and find happiness."She locked you in here again" a voice asked.I nodded and started to cry again."fionna I'm so sorry,don't worry we'll be together some day and we'll live happily" the voice said making himself appear."oh prince marshall what do I do,she hates me for no reason!" I said pacing around the room."well your way more pretty and kind and awsomer then her " he said.Awsomer isn't a word I though.He smiled at me and kissed me and left."I'm still waiting fionna" he said as he left.

Siomonas pov
"Uggg that brat is annoying as hell itself" I said throwing everything I could throw."mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all" I said.the mirror shook and spit out letters."oh you pretty queen has much beauty indeed but snow white is prettier then you" it spelled.i was in complete shock'"Whatttttttt" I screamed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fionna white prettier then I!!!!! Don't worry I'll get rid of her.