Chapter One

Life is full of fun and also there can be no fun because there is this one thing that always ruin our life when wanting to have fun and that is none other then SCHOOL. I wouldn't say SCHOOL is the worst place I've ever been in fact it's one of the greatest place to be when I have my two girls with me. In SCHOOL we have our own group of friends,who calls themselves Squads or Rebelz. My group we call ourselves the Sisters. Let me introduce you to this sisters, first of the group is Annah,she's the smartest in the group,a tomboy and she always have this idiot laugh that lightens up our mood when we're bored,second of is Sally, she's like the clown of the group because she always make us laugh at every stupid things,and last of all is Me, I'm the Fashion kinda type of girl,my taste is a mix of a boy and a girl,so it's kinda strange and that is just my nickname. Students wonder why we follow each other,our answers will always be "Our Weirdness and Craziness That Brought Us Together '' . I admit Students hate the fact that we're together, I mean my group is like ,it goes through hate most of the time and let me just say we don't give a heck about this haters,because we are best friends who stays together forever and we slay together.