67 : Don't leave

A/N : This is a super dark imagine. I usually don't write stuff this dark. And I don't even know where this came from. But here it is...

67 - Don't leave

Everyone always left. It didn't matter how many times they promised you they wouldn't. They always did.

The days you needed them most, they were never there.

Like today.

You were literally contemplating doing it. Killing yourself. You've had enough, and people don't seem to know how much you can take.

Well you're done now.

You started angrily making slashes across your wrists. You were being careless, but it didn't matter anymore. Nothing did.

You were so focused on making marks on your wrists that you didn't even notice the bathroom door come open.

"W-what are you d-doing?" Riker stuttered.

"Just leave, Riker! Leave like everyone else! Nobody cares! Nobody ever stays!" You cry.

Riker kneels down beside you and tries to pull you into his arms. But you push him away.

"Stop!" You scream.

You struggle against him, but he's stronger than you. He takes the blade from your fingers and angrily throws it in the trash can. He's not angry at you. He's angry with the situation. Angry that he trusted you when you said you wouldn't cut again.

You almost feel like you're about to have a panic attack now. All the crying and adrenaline is making you feel sick to your stomach, and you can't fight anymore. You give up, and stop fighting against Riker.

"D-don't l-leave. P-please d-don't l-leave m-me. I-I'm s-so s-sorry," you cry, grasping his shirt in your hands, as if you can hold him here and prevent him from leaving.

"Shhh... It's ok. I've got you," he whispers.

You can hear him crying. Crying because of you. What you just did.

So stupid...

You have no idea why Riker's even here. Everyone else leaves. Why isn't he leaving?.

He doesn't care you're slowly soaking his shirt in blood. He doesn't care that you're a mess. He doesn't care you broke your promise.

And you can't seem to figure out why. You can't think straight anymore. You're exhausted.

You finally calm down. You can feel how sweaty you are, and realize how much of a mess you made from the blood.

Riker helps you stand, and then he silently cleans up your wrists. You can tell he's trying not to start crying again, and so are you.

"Riker-"

"Don't worry about it," he whispers.

He takes your hand, and brings you to his bedroom. He crawls into bed, and holds the covers up so you can get in beside him.

Once you're in bed, he wraps his arms around you tight. 

Maybe someone finally cares. He's the first person that didn't leave. Even when you tried to push him away. He stayed. He didn't leave.

A/N : Yeah... Don't know where the sudden darkness came from...