chapter 6 (Tobias)

I was outside waiting for the two to finish talking when I heard Tris call for me.

"TOBIAS GET IN HERE NOW WE NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!!" she yelled.

I just rolled my eyes and went inside wondering what she wanted.

"Tris you didn't have to yell. I was just outside the door. So, what do you guys need." I asked

"We were wondering, when am I going to be let out?" she asked.

I was silent. of course I knew the answer but I didn't was to tell her. She was just going to scream until her has her way.

"Tobias? What is it? Why aren't you answering? TOBIAS ANSWER ME!!" she yelled

I cringed at her tone.

guess she is going to have her way I thought

"Well you see, since you had blood transfusion they have to see that your doesn't have any problems with it. So..um..yeah." I said

"So okay but that doesn't answer my question. How long do I have to stay here?" she asked again.

"Aweek." I muttered.

"Sorry I didn't quite hear you." she said.

"A...week?" I said

more like questioned

ugh please don't tell me I'm going to have argument with my conscious.

hey we're the same person

I'm going mental

"Tobias are you even listening to me?" Tris asked

"I'm sorry you were saying?" I said

"Ugh I was saying that I can't stay here for a week. It's like.....you not eating cake."

"Don't you bring the cake in this."

"Tobias. Really? But you get me right?"

"Yeah Yeah. I'll ask Matthew if there is anything we can do, okay?"

"Yeah Okay."

"I'll be right back."

With that i left to find Matthew but as i got out he was coming.

"Hey just the person i was looking for." i said

"Yes Tobias i need to check tris to make sure her body isn't rejecting the blood." he said

"Yeah about that how long is she going to have to rest?"

"I told you a week but if her body isn't rejecting it right now then she can go today."

"Really? That is great news.....well fot her cause she cant stay in a bed for a week."

"Yeah i know its like saying you cant eat cake."

"Why is everyone bringing the cake into this mess. What has it ever done to you other than please your sweet tooth."

"Tobias calm down. Now lets go tell Tris the news cause i know that she is dying to get out of that bed."

"Well you got one thing right. she really wants to get out of that bed really bad."

We both entered the room and there was Tris. Impatiently waiting for us to tell her that she can leave.