chunnin exams

the next day when Sasuke was released Kakashi told us some goo news and bad news.

"hey you guys i signed you up for the chunnin exams"

"nice"

"but only three of you can enter and i signed four so one of you has to do it alone"

"what"

"i vote Naruto"

"i vote myself"

since everyone was fighting i shouted.

"i will do it alone now no buts or excuses or i shall kill you in the arena"

they all looked at me in horor and i just simply smirked. soon we all went home and a few days after that, people from all over the nation came in groups of three with their sensais. thats when i saw them.

"hey put him down"

"who's going to make me"

i walked over and said calmly

"put. the. kid. down"

"wow whose the hot chick"

soon Sasuke threw a rock at Kunkuro's head and i smirked. as i looked around i punched Kunkuro in the face and thats when he appeared.

"Kunkuro you are a disgrace to our village"

"sorry Gaara"

"you should be because you got your butt kicked by a girl" Temari said.

i looked at Gaara and everyone hid behind me and Naruto asked.

"how come you're not scared of him?"

"because im not scared of anything especially im not afraid of my own siblings"

I looked at him with a stern and bored look.

"oh so the hot chick aint scared of anything is she now"

"shut up or i shall eliminate you in the arena if you survive"

"huh i will pass and watch me kick your butt"

"we shall see"

Sasuke came down and as they were leaving he said.

"hey whats your name"

"who me" Temari asked blushing.

"no him"

"Gaara and im was meaning to ask you and her what your names are?"

"Sasuke"

"Sonya"

"well im sorry if they caused you any trouble. but we have to find a place to stay"

"hey you need to see the Hokage for that"

"can you show us?" Kunkuro asked blushing a little.

"sure"

as we walked down the road to the Hokage's office Kunkuro kept staring at me with hearts in his eyes. when we got to his office i told the old man they needed a place to stay and thats when i was excited.

"im sorry there are no more apartments available but Sonya has an apartment with three rooms in it. Sonya would you like to help them out"

"sure since they dont have a place to stay i wouldnt mind having them stay at my place"

"than its settled you sand ninja will stay with Sonya you are dismissed"

we left the building and i led them to my room and showed them their rooms

"so your Kunkuro, Temari, and Gaara"

they nodded and i set a few rules.

"i dont care how long you stay up. how many people come over. but you cant drink got it. oh and i almost forgot try to stay out of my room"

with that said i vanished and they went to their rooms. later when night came i put on my black clothing and my weapons pouch along with my pouch of Gaara's sand and jumped out the window. but i didnt know that Gaara was watching me.

Gaara's *POV*

i looked out the window and saw Sonya leave and i decided to follow. when she finally stopped she dumped out a pouch and sand came from it. soon she started to play with it. where  int the world did she learn how to move sand. wait that sand is familiar.

hold on thats......thats my sand how in the world did she get it.

i looked at her for a while and saw her take out a small doll and use it as a puppet.

she is so strange how did she ever learn how to do those type of things.

i mean i am the only person who can control sand and Kunkuro is the only one who can do puppets.

who is she really?

than thats when i saw Sasuke come out.

"how long have you been watching me?"

"i just got here and what are you doing this late at night?"

"the same to you"

"training"

"i dont sleep"

"you are strange"

"thank you for the compliment Duck Ass"

"again with the names"

"yes"

i stared at them for a while and saw that she was heading towards the apartment and i silently followed. when we got back i snuck in my window and saw her do the same. soon the sun started to come up and i just layed on my bed.

why does she feel so familiar like i know her somehow

but who is she really?

end of Gaara's*POV*

the next morning was the day of the chunnin exams and i was excited. because i got to do it alone. i looked out of my door and saw no one ther and started to sneek out until.

"where do you think you're going?"

"Gaara why do you care where i go?"

"i dont i just dont want Kunkuro and Temari thinking you just vanished"

"im not going to tell you"

i walked into my room and started to change into a red tee and black shorts. i put my hair up as usually and put a kunai in each one carefully, put my weapons pouch on and my head band on my hips. after i walked out of my room, into the living room, amd out the door.