Kids Choice Awards

Tara's P.O.V!

I took a shower again and looked at my face. Eww...i grabbed my foundation and applied it then all my other make-up. Yeah i know i wear pounds of make-up but hey thats my thing soo.....i put on a cute strapless black dress. It reached maybe an inch above my knees. My hair which was my favorite thing about me was curled making it a bit shorter but it was still long. My bangs were put to the side. I liked how i looked. I sprayed my perfume on and slipped my heels on. i took a step and fell. 'oww' i say and get up. i took a deep breath and smiled, i felt happy with myself for once!

Selenas P.O.V

i opened my bag and took out my outfit for the KCA's. it was a daring two piece. i took a shower and when i was done put my makeup which wasnt likes Tara who wore like pounds of it. i heard a bang followed by an oww. clumsy tara i laughed. i curled my hair and looked in the mirror. i wasnt trying to impress anyone......well ok thats a lie, i was trying to impress Justin. but hey he wont look at me...i think he likes Taylor Swift anyway.........I grabbed my purse, room key and walked out and knocked on Justins door.

Tara's POV

Hmm i wonder who'll be at the choice awards, maybe Katy Peerrryy?!?!?!?! Aha...i grabbed everything i needed n walked out. i walked to justins room and saw Selena standing there impatiently. 'Hes coming out.'she says. i stood by the door my back to it. 'Careful Tara uf he opens the door your going to get hit.'Selena says. 'pshhhh no!'i said waving her off. just then thr door flies open and hits me. ówww'i SAY. 'TOLD YA!!! selena says happily. 'shut up.'i say. justin laughs and runs out the door selena walks after him and i do too still rubbing my head. we get in the car and drive off immedietly. 'whos gonna be there?'i ask. 'Tara do you seriously think i know whos going to be there? I got the same information as you.'Justin says. 'pshh i knew that....' i say.'Sureee.' Sel says. we sat in silence. When we got there it was all ready filling up. there were girls screaming holding up posters and celebs signing things an walking in. i saw Taylor and Katy signing things. Nicki Minaj was there too. As well as Demi Lovato Miley Cyrus Miranda Cosgrove Robert Pattison Taylor Lautner and Kristin Stewart. of course there was more but those were the main people i saw. When my brother got out of the car the screaming was unbearable. Selena walked out and the screaming grew louder, then, i got out and people kept screaming. Justin and Selena rushed off arms linked and talking to eachother, i just stood there. i turned around and saw a big car pull up. i stood there and watched as the doors opened and a blondie jumped out saying 'OMG ITS JUSTIN BEIEBER!!!!!' He had a perfect irish accent. i recognzied it. i stood there trying to find out who the boy was. i wasnt paying attention when i saw hands waving back and forth in my face. i blimked a few times and then saw, Niall Horan smiling real big in my face. 'HI!! I THINK UR REALLY PRETTY AND I THINK YOUR BROTHER IS AMAZING!!!!' Niall says. my mouth hung wide open. He thought i was pretty!?!?!?!?! NIALL HORAN THOUGHT I WAS PRETTYYY!!!!!!!!!!! 'HELLO!?!?!?!' i felt someone yell in my ear. it was Niall. 'hey whats up??' i say. 'umm not much..'niall says. 'Sorry about that love nialls a big fan...' Liam says coming up. 'thats okay, im a big fan of you guys too!!'i say. 'NO WAY!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!'Niall yells once again. i smile and look at him weird. 'Nialler your scaring the poor girl.'Zayn says coming up. i smile again. 'did i hear carrots??'louis asks coming up. 'whered you get carrots from what i said!?!' zayn asks. Louis shrugs. 'TARA!!! come here!!} i hear justin yell. i wave goodbye and leave quickly. 'who were you talking to??'i hear a slow british accent ask. I didn't hear the rest because I skipped off to Justin. 'I hate you.' I smiled for the cameras even though i wanted to frown. Justin called me and ruined my One Direction chance. Haha. Justin and I posed toghether. This picture would be everywhere with headlines like OMG LOOK HOW ADORABLE THEY ARE?!? And AWWW JUSTIN AND TARA!!! Its happened before. I was a bit bumned out that I hadn't got to meet Harry but i shrugged it off. I would see them later. I ran into Taylor on my way in and her and I talked. 'So have you seen Harry tonight? He looks smoking!' She said her voice loud. 'Haha no. I havent.' I said dissapointed once again. 'Hey guys!' Selena says coing up with 2 water bottles. 'Hey!' I said taking the bottle. 'I wouldve gotten you one.' Sel says and frowns. 'Its okay Selly.' Taylor says. We sit down at our seats ans chat. Soon the show begins. After a couple awards it was my turn to go up on stage. Selena also got up. We were announcing the award for best band. Selly and I linked arms and went up. The cheering grew really loud and I smiled really big. I looked over at Selena and she was smiling too. 'You guys are too nice!' Selena says into her microphone. The audience goes wild. 'I Love You Tara!' A random person yells. 'And I love you too!' I say and wink. Once again the audience goes wild. 'Enough chit-chat lets get to the nominees for best band.' Selena says. The nominees go up and I notice One Direction is one of the nominees. The audience goes very loud when One Direction is nominated. Finally its time to announce the winner. 'Whered the card go Sel?' I ask. We had a little plan. 'I thought you had it Tar?' Selly looks at the crowd and smiles. 'No you said you had it.' I said and looked over. I then see Justin come up. This was the plan. The audience is absolutley wild. 'Here it is.' Justin says and hands me the card. 'Oh there we go.' I say and Justin leaves stage. 'The winner for best band is...' I open the card and the name that pops up makes me very happy. I show Selena. She smiles at me. 'ONE DIRECTION!' we both yell. Everyone yells and screams and claps in excitement. I see the boys walking towards stage looking very hot. Niall is in front and he gives me this big hug. I laugh as all the other boys give me a hug. Harrys last and he smiles at me and gives me a hug. I wanted to fangirl but i remained quiet. They gave the speech and I Selena and I walked off stage. I almost fainted. Best MoMent Of My Life!