It was late afternoon.When Karuna handled fussy Pranush.Trying to find same arms.He was used to.Varna wasnt at home.From morning.Karuna remembered about incident.Cursed her mouth.For saying what she shouldnt have.

Varna was done feeding bottle.To baby and she cleaned her mouth.Picking him up.Making him burp.Karuna folded his clothes.Smiled and came to touch baby's head.Kissed there.Watching his tiny pale hands.He looked weak.Than baby of his age.

K-"Just like Ramya.How she used to look.Behave so adamant.

Ramya has come back.Why God has to od injustice.Little one.

His mother snatched away from him.before he could recognize.Her properly.Wish she was here."

Varna didnt say word

Varna didnt say word.Her face has surely.Lost pale smile.She was walking in room.Trying to pat Pranush to sleep.Karuna wiped her tears.Folding quilt.Propering bed when she looked at frame.Of sisters in side table.She traced Ramya's pic.Words casually left her mouth.

K-"It was yesterday.Both were small.Have grown up now.Time flies.

Ramya was good girl.Always listening to what say.Stubborn at times.

But you were always.Making face.Keeping away at times.Like a puzzle for us.To solve."

V-"Ramya had everything good.Aththai isnt it."

K-"Varna no.I didnt say that.

You are also.Apple of our eye.What we are left with."

Varna looked at her aunt.With teary eyes.Her voice sounded sharp.She has put Pranush to cot.Spoke before leaving room.

V-"Why is it.That everyone wants to see.Ramya in Varna now.

No one cared.To see Varna before.Now or will in future."

Karuna came back.To present trying to handle baby.She felt bad.For saying words to Varna.She has left somewhere.Without informing.She knew where she went.Shakthi was in town.She shut her eyes.Was no use crying over spilled milk.Who could make stubborn.Varna understand.She has become.More harsh after Ramya's death.It worried them more.For her.She looked at little one.Wished if he could change fates.

Stormy night and raining heavily.Some places light was cut out.Vivaan's car stopped outside.House as he stepped down.With Reyaansh.Both looked in tension.Getting call from Karuna.Prakash's health was not well.He was resting.She had no option.Left to call them.Varna hasnt returned home.From time she left in day.Wasnt receiving calls too.Made Karuna worried.

K-"Sorry to bother you.I dont know.Whom to call.

This girl is not in state.To think wisely.Left house and still nowhere.Be seen.Vivaan Im worried.

What if something happens to her."

R-"Aththai please sit down.We are here.Dont worry.

We will find Varna.Do you know where.She left for."