Look at your screw face lol🤣 I will always love you Kehlani in a way that words can't even describe, I will miss you boo xxK: I love you too best friend xx❤️I throw my phone on the bed and I was about to walk out of the room till I was stopped a...

K: I love you too best friend xx❤️
I throw my phone on the bed and I was about to walk out of the room till I was stopped at the door by Chantel. "Where you going Kehlani we need to leave in 3 hours." "Out!" I wipe my tears away and put my hair in a high ponytail and storm out of the house with Stormi in my arms, moral support.

About 2 hours later from all the bad news I return with Stormi because the sun was coming out and I didn't want her to get sunstroke. I walk towards the door and Kylie and Jordyn are stood at the front door. "Thanks for not getting mad because I took your child without telling. I've had a rough day." Kylie takes Stormi in one hand and hugs me with the other one. She walks inside leaving Jordyn with me, she sees me nearly about to break down so she pulls me into a tight squeeze. "I've got some information for you and it might be helpful but I can't tell you until you get ready quickly." I look at her like my day has already gone terribly. "Good or bad?" She looks down. "I don't know. I just know you will be very disappointed in this person." I nod and walk into the house and walk straight into my room. I wonder why Hayley didn't just tell me, she knows we are best friends and if she needed the money she could always have if off me. I hop in the shower and wash my tense body. Once I'm finished I blow dry my hair and put light makeup on and put some sweats and a strapless crop top on. I put on my fenty sliders and leave my hair straight down over my shoulders. I walk downstairs and see that everyone is ready and everyone's suitcases are in the boot of the jeep. Kylie put Stormi in the car seat and I get in the back with her and Chantel and Kylie and Demi get in the front and Jordyn in the very back. I lean my head on Chantel's shoulder and she puts her arm around me. "You okay now Lani?" One tear rolls down my cheek thinking about what's happened today. "Not really, I've just lost my first ever best friend, do you know how that feels?" She shakes her head. "No because I have never lost you." I look up and smile at her, I get a bit comfortable and suddenly I start to fall asleep.

I feel someone tapping my shoulder and I start to move a bit and it was Chantel. "Kehlani wake up we are here, now you can go back to sleep as much as you want." I slowly get out of my seat and get out the car and because I look so tired I put on my shades to be met with everyone but Austin, Ryan and Trey. "Where are the boys?" Catherine giggles. "Just know that Austin is superstitious." I chuckle and Laura, the photographer brought us to the villa and left us at the door. We all put our bags away and we was stood around the table. Demi, Catherine, Chantel and Kylie still had their shoes on but me and Jordyn took ours off. "Guys we are going to decorate the hall and go see Stanley the giraffe, youse joining?" Jordyn looked at me then started to speak. "Nah I think we will stay here." I nod agreeing with her and they leave but before they do Demi gave me a kiss and told me she loved me so I smiled and walked towards my room. I put my phone down on the bedside table resisting myself from trying to text Hayley so I got underneath the covers and lay on my side. I hear someone knock on my door and Jordyn walks in with two cups of hot chocolate in her hands. "Want some company?" I smile and lift the cover up so she can get in next to me. She drinks her drink and so do I and then she lies down next to me and puts her arm over me. "Okay Kehlani what I am about to tell you, you can not get angry at me okay? I saw it on her phone before." I look confused. "Okay what's this about?" She sighs. "Hayley still wanted to keep in contact with you, someone payed her $10,000 to keep away from you and she really needed the money." I sit up in shock. "Who was it? Kylie, Chantel?" She shakes her head and that only leaves one more person but I know she wouldn't do that to me, she loves me she wouldn't hurt my feelings like this. "It was...Demi." My jaw dropped to the floor. "I don't want to believe you but most of me believes you and that's worrying. Oh my gosh my head hurts I need to go to sleep!" Jordyn nods. "I will stay with you till you fall asleep." I smile and I turn over and grab Jordyn's hand so I can hold it.

The door slams, waking me up from my sleep and Jordyn jumps up but I'm too shattered to even move from my comfy space. I can't see who it is because I'm on my other side. "What the fuck are you doing in my bed with my fiancé?" It's Demi but she is whispering, why doesn't she want me to know. "Demi, don't act like I'm the bad guy. Kehlani knows you paid Hayley to stay away." "You had no right to tell her!" She wasn't going to tell me, how could she live with that guilt. "And you was going to? You are meant to be her future wife, do you not fucking trust my best friend? You know what sometimes I do really consider why she stays with you, you treat her like shit 95% of the time! And by the way try and give me an offer to stay away because I ain't going anywhere honey, not whilst you're around, I don't want to see Kehlani hurt." I just hear footsteps leave the room and the door slam shut. I turn over and see Demi staring at me in shock. "Was you awake the whole time?" I nod and get out the bed to face her. "Kehlani I am so sorry, I thought you would get over it by now." I She fucking serious. "Demi don't fucking play with me right now! You've just messed with my whole childhood! 20 years I thought went down the drain and that's all because of you! And you felt the need to try and threaten Jordyn, I thought you were different from the others!" She tried to touch me and I pushed her hand off me aggressively. "Don't you dare fucking touch me, you disgust me!" I get my phone and text Hayley:
K: Hayley call me it's urgent!
Not long after I get a call and I pick it up but Demi is asking me questions in the background. "Who is that Kehlani?" "My best friend! And don't worry she will transfer the money straight back, don't you ever think about pulling a stunt like this again!" She looks down and I put the phone to my ear:
K: Hayley, it's okay I'm here to help you that's why I'm you're best friend. You needed money and the first option that came up you took. I can't believe you would go along with something like this but I don't blame you when you need help. I forgive you but Demi, not so much yet. Give Demi all the $10,000 back now and I will give you $20,000 for nothing because that's what best friends are for.
She starts to laugh and cry at the the same time.
H: I am so sorry Lani and I love you so much best friend.
K: I love you too best friend.
I walk past Demi and smirk at her and walk out the room and slam the door in her face...