A

Audrey's POV:

So the rest of lunch actually went pretty well, the awkward tension has ceased and we were actually talking. We mostly talked about music and stuff like that. Eventually though, it was time for us to leave. Alice and I said our goodbyes to the boys and they did the same.

I basically skipped to Alice's car.

"So did you enjoy yourself munchkin?" she question me. I just nodded. I really like Luke, he was pretty cool, plus he was taking me to a fucking All time Low concert! But for some reason, I didn't see him as a 'crush' or anything. Just a friend. Honestly, I was scared that something would go wrong if we dated.

I mean I really like him, but not in that way.

Luke's POV:

Okay, I think I'm in love.

She is the definition of perfect. We like the same music, movies, and food! Plus she was just drop dead gorgeous, just thinking about her eyes made me blush. Calum notices and nudges my shoulder.

"You like her!" he teases.

"Well, yeah."

"No I mean you like her, like her."

I shove his side and he laughs, "Shut up." I mumble, my face heating up.

"And she likes you!" he exclaims. I snap y head towards him.

"R-really? she does?" I ask him. He gives me a look. Like an 'obviously she likes you' look. I just blush again and get into his car. I just noticed, this is the first tome I have gone hours without thinking of Carter, my ex.

I was actually happy, I was happy with Audrey.

"Okay dude, what do I do? I mean, I really like her." I ask Cal.

"Well, you don't want to seem too desperate," he eyes me, "so wait 'till the concert."

"Um, to do what?" I question, still confused on what to do.

"Kiss her, duh."