Maybe it was a dream. My hands flew down to my belly and there was no bump. Okay, It was a dream.

"Vincent!" I yelled. Soon i heard footsteps and the door opened.

"Hey babe. Im so glad your finally awake. Do you like what i've done with the room? I thought you'd want to feel a little more at home"

Tears formed in my eyes but i refused to let them fall. Memories suddenly came rushing back to me giving me a slight headache.

So it wasnt a dream. Oh my- MY BABY. I put my hands on my belly again. No no no no no.

"YOU BASTARD! I HATE YOU! HOW FUCKING COULD YOU! m-my b-baby." I yelled than whispered the last part.

I fell to the ground. Instead of feeling sadness i felt complete and utter anger.

"Hazel! Babe, now we can have our own children. Now we can be together." Said Declan in a calm voice.

"NO!" I yelled but it sounded nothing like me. It sounded so powerful and demonic. I knew exactly what it was. My demon and angel mixture.

"Now you will suffer a million deaths along with your disgusting excuse of a brother" I spat. I slowly stood up looking at Declan as he trembled with fear.

Black mist along with some red surrounded me. The mist engulfed Declan as he fell to the ground. He screamed as i broke every bone in his body. I decided to not toy around with him and quickly ended his life by letting my demon eat his soul.

When i was done with him i left out of the room and went to find Lucy. On my way to find her i seen damien. I extended my claws, slit his throat and went on searching for lucy.

I figured it was in the basement and went down there.

"Jackpot." I whispered. When i finally found Lucy she was passed out on the ground.

"Lucy!" I yelled but she didnt budge. I found the keys hanging on a hook on the wall. Typical.

I quickly unlocked the cell and ran in. I kneeled down beside her and shook her a little bit.

"Lucy." I whispered.

"Child. Go you must get out of here." She said as she coughed up blood her voice hoarse

"C'mon. I'm going to get us out of here." I said trying to help her up.

"No! Child this is my fate. I tried to change it but it wouldnt budge. Now is my time to go. Please get out of here. Go home to your mate."

"Lucy. Please let me help you." I said as silent tear poured out of my eyes.

"GO!" She yelled coughing up more blood. I nodded slowly getting up.

"Im so sorry." I whispered walking away

"Child." She whispered

"Yes" I said hoping she changed her mind.

"It was a boy" She whispered before her eyes closed and her heart stopped beating. Tears streamed down my face as i ran out of the basement, up the stairs and out the front door. I ran and ran until i reached the backyard of the pack house i've gotten so used to over the months.

I probably looked crazy. Frizzy red hair, ripped clothes with blood stains on my stomach and breathing hard.

I fell to the ground and started crying. Hard.

"Hazel!" I looked up and seen Vin running towards me.

"Vin." I tried to yell but it came out as a whisper. He kneeled down beside me and wrapped his arms around me, sniffing in my scent. He pulled away and frowned.

"H-h-he killed the b-baby" I said as i cried even harder.

"Hazel..." Soon Vin was holding me tighter crying right along with me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Well ladies and gents.

This is the last chapter!

There will be an epilogue. Dont worry.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me in any way you could. I truly appreciate and love all of you.

 I was up at 4:30 am and decided to write a book about werewolves. To be very honest when i started this book i never even expected to get 1 read or vote or comment. It means so much to me that you guys even added my book to your library and your reading lists.

I have been thinking about writing a sequel. If anyone wanted to know.

Thank you soooo much to everyone who has voted,commented, and followed.

Please make sure you

Vote&Comment&Follow&Share!

 With Tons And Tons Of Love To All My Badasses

-SammiBoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo <3