Chapter 9

After our little fight Vincent had to go do some pack work... Which made me a little sad because i like spending time with him. But anyways i went up to our room to take a shower because Vincent poured a whole entire bag of flour on me. Bastard.

When  i arrived in the bathroom I quickly stripped out of my clothes and hopped in the shower. After about 25 minutes in the shower i got out, Quickly got dressed and decided to watch a movie.

I went in the movie room, put in Burlesque and got comfy while the movie started.  As I was watching the movie I heard a slight banging noise. I got up to go check it out.

The noise was coming from the front door. I grabbed the bat that was sitting by the front door, raised the bat and quickly unlocked the door. Not even a second later the door flung open and standing there was a very angry..................

Adrianna?!

I quickly dropped the bat and just stood there staring at her watching her every move. She walked in glaring at me. If looks could kill I would've been set on fire and pushed off a cliff.

Instead of hugging me she raised her fist and punched me.......in the Boob. Hard. While I was holding my Boob in pain she said

"Do you know what I have been through to find you?" .... Oh no the calm before the storm. "HAZEL ZORA BLAZE!  I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU! WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU IN THIS TERRITORY! WHY AREN'T YOU WITH DECLAN? HUH! HAZEL YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST CALLED ME! WHAT AM I? CHOPPED LIVER NOW? I SHOULD STRANGLE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH. Now sit your red headed ass down and explain to me why you're here." I just stood there flabbergasted.

" Hazel" Said Adri in a warning tone. I quietly said ok and explained everything that has happened over the past few days. After I was finished she laughed and said

"I can't believe you put that in declans shampoo bottle but he deserved that stupid asswipe I should saw off his balls!!!And you really smacked Vincent with lotion? omg! I'm soooo freaking jealous you got Mr.Big, Tough and Sexy as your second chance mate. He is HAWT! Does he have any brothers? Hook a sister up." I just laughed and gave her a hug

"I missed you so much." I said hugging her tighter

"I missed you too and if you ever do that to me again ill cut off your Boob next time."

"It will never happen again I promise. So how is everyone back home?" I asked curiously

" Julian misses you a lot. He has just been so sad lately, Not even his mate can cheer him up. I think you should go visit him soon and as for everyone else they are pretty good. We all miss you though."

Said Adri sadly . Before I could say anything else Vincent and a guy similar to him busted through the door.

"HAZEL! Babe are you okay? I felt a pain in my chest....." He paused for a moment than glared at Adri."Who the fuck are you? Why ARE YOU ON MY TERRITORY ROUGE!" I quickly pushed Adri behind me and glared at Vincent who looked very surprised by my actions.

"Do not speak to her that way! She is my best friend! She means no harm and she didnt mean to come onto your territory without permission. She hasn't heard from me in a while and she got worried so she came looking for me. She caught my scent here and came to find me. SO BACK OFF!" I yelled

"I'm sorry I was just worried." While Vincent and I were talking I didn't notice Adri just staring off into space. I heard her whisper 'mate'. She was staring at the guy who came in with Vincent. The guy quickly walked to her and kissed her.

"OH SNAP! LOOK WHO FOUND HER MATE!! WOOOOO GET SOOOOME!" I yelled to embarrass her. She blushed and playfully glared at me while the guy smiled.

" Let's get down to business shall we? If you hurt my bestie I will cut off every single limb on your body and drown the rest of your body in acid." I said with a sweet smile. He looked terrified which only made my smirk bigger. "What's your name?" I asked.

"V-victor...I'm Vincent's B-brother"

"Cool. Now who wants pizza I'm starving" I said grabbing my phone.

-----------------------------------

HIIIIIIIII

OVER 800 READS!! YASSSSSSS

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY THAT MAKES MEH

ANYWAYS

GOOD CHAPTER OR NAH?

ADRI FOUND HER MATE! YAY!

I GOT LOTS OF LOVE FOR YALL

:)

Make sure you VOTE&COMMENT&SHARE&FOLLOW!

-SammiBoooooooooooooo <3