ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs

It was a bright sunny day. He was sleeping peacefully on his bed when his mom came upstairs and entered in his room and shouted on top of her voice "Get up!!!!!"

The boy quickly got up from his bed, pretty scared, he hugged his pillow tightly.

"THIS IS THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR SCHOOL AND YOU'RE STILL HERE!!!!!!??? GO NOW!!!!!!"

"Yeah...I'm going...." The Boy gulped.

He quickly went downstairs, got ready for his school, ate breakfast had opened the door.

"Wait!" His mom said him. She went towards him and kissed his forehead. "Have a good day dear" She continued.

"Thank You Mom! I will" He replied.

He saw his wristwatch. "Oh no! I'm late!!!!!!". He ran as fast as he could.

"TENMA!!!!!!" His bestie called him from behind.

Tenma looked around and saw Taiyou waving towards him. "Taiyou!!!!!" he said with a bright smile on his face.

"Come on! Hurry Tenma!"

"Yep!!!!!"

.

.

.

Finally the boys reached to their classroom. They opened the door and luckily their Sir wasn't in the class. They quickly went and sat on their bench.

After some time, Sir entered and everyone stood up to wish him.

"Good Morning Sir!"

"Good Morning students! Today I want you to meet someone. And that's your two new classmates!"

The girls entered.

To be continued »

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I know this chapter was way too short but don't worry IT'S JUST THE START 😉