LETTERS TO STEVE

AVAILABLE/TAKEN 」

BASIC INFORMATION

TITLE. Letters to Steve
UNIVERSE. Marvel Cinematic Universe
LOVE INTEREST. Steve Rogers
TIMELINE. Captain America: The First Avenger*
FACECLAIM.   Alicia Vikander*

   Alicia Vikander*

DESCRIPTION

          TEMPERANCE ELIZABETH JONES* was a good soul. Throughout her life, she had helped others whether if it was with their groceries, advice, or even helping stray animals. Temperance always wanted to help and when she see's Steve Rogers trying to get by, she decides to help. Temperance never paid attention to Steve's physical appearance, she didn't care if he was short or as strong as the other men but she saw his big heart. 

          The two become instant friends but when Steve is enlisted into the army, Temperance is more than heartbroken. She didn't know if her dear friend was ever going to survive the harsh truth of World War 2. So, she decided to send him letters and he would too, that was until his letters stopped coming in the mail. 

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

- Temperance is a good person and she doesn't like saying no unless is necessary.

- She cares a lot about Steve and the two will hang out a lot. 

- She knows who Bucky is but doesn't fall into his charm. 

- She has a crush on Steve but is scared to admit it. 

NOTE

So, basically, the letters talk about their lives and what's going on at home. Temperance' mother wants her to marry already because everyone else already is and she doesn't want her daughter to die alone. Steve talks to her about the army and the serum, and once he sacrifices himself, he can't write the letters anymore. When she finds out, she keeps writing letters until she dies. She keeps them hidden away until Steve finds him, maybe in the Avengers or another film. She joins S.H.I.E.L.D. once it starts to help the greater good.