Dinner

Lou woke up with Debbie's head on lap. She smiled lightly at her and kissed her head. She looked so delicate and calm. It was the best view after waking up Lou have ever seen. She tried to replace sleeping woman's head from her legs and then she went to kitchen. She found a note from her new friends.

We're really sorry but family and work couldn't wait. Hope we'll meet soon.
Girls

Lou put note back on table and started to make something to eat. She made full English breakfast with tea and came back to Debbie's room. Deb was slowly opening her eyes.
- Good morning, how are you feeling darling? - Blonde put breakfast on bedside cabinet and place her hand on older woman forhead.
- I'm feeling sick Lou... - She coughed and looked at what her best friend bring. - Wow, it smell delicious!
Lou smiled at her friend taking some pills.
- First take this and then breakfast - she handed her pills - I think now it'll be me who be feeding.
Brunette took pills and smiled at what Lou said.
- I think that too.
Blonde took fork and and started feeding Debbie.
- Lou it's even better than this smell, you are amazing! - Said woman with full mouth.
- Thank you sweetheart but don't speak with full mouth - Younger woman giggled at her friend and blushed.
- Okay, okay mommy - Brunette smirked and Lou that blushed even more.
- I need to go to work but if you'll need anything please just call me.
- Of course mommy!
Blonde stood up and went outside to work. While she was in work Debbie dressed up and tried to make dinner. Well it didn't taste good, it was gross so she called for Chinese food. She set the table, putting some extra candles. She wanted to make it special. Lou was so caring for her and she could do anything to just saw her happy. About hour later everything was ready. She put on light make up and dress her favourit overalls. She was so excited to see her friend's reaction. 10 minutes later Lou came back home.
-Debbie I came back! - She entered living room - Deb you should be lying in bed...woah you look...good.
Older woman smiled and took her friend's hand. They sat down and staring at each other, ate.
- I wanted to thank for taking care about me.
- Darling I would never leave you without help.
- I know, I just needed to do that.
After dinner Lou began to wash the dishes. Without thinking Debbie came behind her and grabbed woman's waist who jumped a little at feeling of someone's touch.
- You scared me - Lou blushed still concentrated on dishes.
- Maybe I can help you with that?
- Nope, you did absolutly enough.
- Thank you so much, I would die without you Lou-Lou.
Brunette kissed blonde's cheek hugging her from behind. She wanted to stay like that forever. She loved feeling of her being so close to this beautiful woman.
- Debbie I said you million times that I would do everything for you.
- And I would do the same for you.
Now they were facing each other. Deb came closer to Lou cupped her cheeks and kissed her. It was loving and passionate, it felt better than brunette could ever dream. But before she could deepen the kiss Lou broke it.
- Debbie I can't...

______________

I am sorry for ending here but I couldn't resist.
Hope you enjoy it! ☀️