The Dare

Guys just to let yall know this is a short story as in it only has one chapter, this one. I wanna start writing so if you guys can give me ideas on what to write, please do. If I make continuity mistakes, sorry. That's a problem I have. No mean comments but I love constructive criticism, so feel free to correct me on spelling or if I can add anything.
So vote and comment, if u wanna and last but not least,
Enjoy :3
---------------------------------------------------

Im Colton, but my friends, which are literally just two people, call me Cole. I'm 17 years old and have no siblings, which I'm thankful for. My friends are Lizzy and Peter.

Lizzy is also 17. She's that one crazy friend that isn't afraid of anything or anyone. She has a reputation for ALWAYS doing a dare no matter how bad it is. I once dared her to run naked through gym class, she did.
I was scarred…
She has light brown hair and the body of a model, which she is too proud of.

Now, on with Peter. Peter is one of the funniest people I know as well as one of the hottest people I know. That's right, I'm openly gay and I slay. He never lies and always does a dare, just like Lizzy, and me I guess. We're the daredevils of the school. He's already 18 which is cool, I guess. He has pitch black hair and a swimmers body. I'd do body shots with him any time.

Anyway, back to the story.

I was rather rudely awoken by my mother from another one of my dreams about Peter, I've been crushing on him since last year and that crush has escalated to more than just liking him, I'm in love. Like always, she's screaming like someone's being murdered.

“WAKE UP COLTON!”

“YEAH I'M UP!”
I  wish she could just let me sleep in for once in my life. It is Saturday after all.
So, saying my goodbyes to the bed, I slowly got up and made my way to my walk-in closet. How ironic. Anyway, I picked out my outfit for today and set it out on my bed. I went to the bathroom to have a quick shower… And also to fix my problem… Down there…

I opened the water and waited a few seconds for it to heat up. After a short while, the water is perfect and I got in the shower, letting the beads of hot water cascade down my back, somewhat calming me down. I washed myself and took a seat on the tiled bench we have in the shower and started with… The problem. Two minutes or so later, I finished and got out of the shower.

As I dried myself off, I hear my phone ringing in my room, so I quickly ran to my room so my mom doesn't answer it. I answer med the phone without even looking at the caller ID.

“Hello?”

“What are you? A fucking grandpa? Were seventeen Colton, we say hey. Remember that before I spank you.”

Ah, it's Lizzy. What a delight, isn't she?

“Oh fuck off, haha. So why’d you call?”

“OH, yeah I was wondering if Peter and I can come over. We miss you!”

“How can you guys miss me? We LITERALLY saw each other yesterday at school?”

“BITCH CAN WE COME OVER OR NOT?!”

“Damn hoe, slow your roll. Yeah, guess you can, just bring some snacks and stuff.”

“We can? Cool. We're already outside, open the door.”

I swear this kid will be the death of me.

“What if I said no? Then you and Peter would be sitting there like two ducks.”

“No, we still would've come in. Don't assume, pretty boi.”

“Ok, I'm coming”

“Just clean up af-”