Village in Flames

Start from the beginning

The women entered the room and I said, "Hi mommy." Just to play along, She grined so unbeliveably happy that it made me want to really be her daughter. She took my had, chatting about how our 'father' is so strong and skilled as a ninja. When I asked her about ninjas, she happy told me everything she knew about the subject. I found her willingness odd, but she was making me happyer, the image of my real mother started to fade away before I realized it.

We sat on a small polished wood table, japanese rice balls and other odd foods were set infront of us by two smiling women who 'mom' said was our servents. They seemed well paid and fed, happy to do whatever was asked of them. When the food was all in my belly, I sat on the couch with Yori, speaking to him in my head.

*Yori, whats going to happen to us?* I asked

*I dont know, but, I'll protect you. You dont have to worry.* He reasured, ruffling my hair. I saw 'mom' walking over to us and went silent in my mind, she crouched infront of us with a big cheerful grin. "Hey, babys, was the lunch yummy?" I nodded with a small grin, this seemed to make her grin more if that was possible. Her grin suddenly fell and she gave me a serious look, "Honey, would you like our Kekki Genki?" she asked.

I looked at Yori who shrugged. "Uh...sure." I said and masked my frown with a smile. 'Mom' smiled back happily and took my face in her soft hands. "Come on, Take it." She encoraged, I looked at her confused, what was I supposed to do? I felt something In my eyes tingle, and my arms moved, my pointer fingures on her temples. I stared into her eyes, my own felt like the star that had enrapped around me, the warmth pooled out of my eyes, I could litteraly see it go into 'Mom's eyes.

'Mom's irises went clear white, the pupil was the only thing I could see, I started to get panicky and wanted to remove my hands, but my arms felt like glew to her head. The white green light illuminated her eyes and then seeped out of the cornors flying into my own. Her irises appeared again and I felt a suden surge of energy full my body, it ripped into my soul and I felt the stars glow transform it into my own power, upgrading and repairing any damage.

I opened my eyes, not only to notice the mirror that reflected where I sat, but to see my once green eyes had turned completely Gold in color, the whites of my eyes gone. I looked down at the women who I so wanted to call mother. She smiled brightly and said, "Now swich it off." The power inside of me swiched off and the gold swirld like a wirlpool into my iris and vanished, my green eyes back again.

I stared in shock and mother chuckled. "dont worry, this village is full of Kekki users, You'll get so strong! Im so proud of you!" She kissed my forehead and swept out of the room like nothing major just happened. My jaw, I noticed was slack along with Yori's who seemed more worried then surprised.

What just happedned? What did I do? How did I do that? What am I?

-------6 Years Later-----

I stood up with a huff, slightly annoyed as Yori snickered at me, throwing a banana peel at me, I glared at him. He just smiled and said, "You know you love me!" I rolled my eyes and I flicked his cheek. *No, I hate you.* I thought sarcasticly, *Like I could something I created myself.* He smiled.

Over the years, We learned that In fact, Yori isnt human, but a Artic fox and three times the normal size of your regular artic fox. He's my bonded animal I created him when I was just a newborn out of my Kekki Genki from whatever clan Im in, He's able to become human at will but is human form is remarkably simular to my human self. I also found I could transform into a artic fox exactly the same as his just three inchs smaller and more finner in apperance.

This took no chakra, transforming just came naturaly, like our bodys were built to do so. I also found another thing, about myself, which was quite disturbing. I had the ability to change peoples negitive emotions into positve emotions or the other way around, I could make people believe whatever I wanted them two, thats how my 'mother' thought she had given birth to me. I have no control to my power, it has a mind of its own. I cant use it for my own gain, so its rather useless. When the village first found us, and it swiched everyones suspition into happieness for mom Juni and her new twins.