"No," Austyn shook her head, "castmates."

"Where are his parents?"

"Virginia, I'd guess." Josh shrugged. "That's where his family lives at the moment."

"We're on tour." I explained. "Newsies."

"Ah," he nodded, "I see. Well, his nurse is right: he should be able to go home tomorrow."

We all let out a collective sigh of relief.

He held up a hand. "However, a word of warning, we've picked up signs of a small virus. It's nothing to be too worried about, but he may experience flash fevers from time to time in the next few days."

"What should we do?" Austyn glanced down at Ben's motionless body, his chest rising and falling with each steady breath. "How bad can the fevers get?"

Dr. Bennet shrugged. "You'll have to just keep an eye on him. The severity of the fever and side-effects will range. They could be small, or his temperature could get up to 103°. If that happens, bring him in immediately. If it's not 103°, but it's still pretty high, just keep him as comfortable as you can and it should go down in a couple hours. Cold cloths, Tylenol, the usual fever remedies should do the trick."

Austyn nodded. "We can do that."

"Good." He folded his hands. "Well, that's all the information I have for you at the moment. I'll check up on him every so often until his release, but like I said, we should have him out of here by tomorrow."

"Thank you." Josh offered a smile.

Dr. Bennet returned it, before exiting the room.

"Visiting hours end at ten o'clock." The nurse said, shutting off the main light and switching on a bright lamp instead. "Oh," she added before leaving, "when he gets home, make sure he gets plenty of rest and water. He lost consciousness due to dehydration."

Austyn threw her hands up in exasperation. "What did I tell you?"

"You told us he passed out due to dehydration, and we believed you." I laughed, but my smile faded. "I guess I'll have to miss my flight."

She tilted her head. "What do you mean?"

"You really want me to leave after that?" I gestured to Ben. "Look at him,"

"Aiden, you are not missing your flight or your concert."

I shook my head, wondering how she could expect me to agree to that. "It's not that big a deal, it's just a concert."

"Yeah," Josh shrugged, "a concert that you've been practicing for for weeks."

"Well," I nodded, looking back at Austyn, "yes, but I can't leave you alone after something like this—"

"I'll be fine!" She insisted. "I've dealt with worse."

The reality of her comment stung, and I gave her a sympathetic look. "Are you sure you could manage?"

She nodded. "I'm positive."

I checked the time on my watch. "I've got half an hour before I have to be at the airport, so I guess I'd better head back to the house now."

"I'll go with you, help you with your suitcase and such." She suggested. "I can come back after you leave."

"Me too." Sky mumbled, sliding his hands into his pockets.

"I'll stay here, then." Josh turned to me, holding his arms out.

I stepped forward, accepting his embrace. "I'm gonna miss you."