Audrey Noel Bree-Brooks.

Hello world. My name is Audrey Noel Bree Brooks. 

I am Eighteen and 5'8. I have long copper brown hair, green eyes and a scar on my face. I don't Laugh. 

My family was murdered when I was only 13 years old. I survived with only a few ugly scars on my left hip. Since I was only 13 when my parents died I was sent to live in a Foster care with Sherry and Joey Cannon. They abused me. Every day was torture, they beat me and made me feel worthless.

One day I did run away though and I met One Direction. They where my saving grace. They took me under their wings and showed me I wasn't as terrible as I was led to believe.  Niall and I became best friends, sharing secrets and my first kiss together, but Management wouldn't allow us to Date. But we dated anyways and after a long rocky road, with Harry getting shot in the shoulder by my Foster Mom, Sherry, and my finding my birth Mom, the Take Me Home Tour is finally ending and I am able to go home With Niall. 

Sherry and Joey are still out there waiting for me and that scares me. But I feel safe with my new family and I know they will keep me safe. 

I guess you just have to be thankful for all of the Little Things in life.