✓ || 1 box of pocky

Start from the beginning

"Hey, where's the food?" You whispered to the boy beside you. He just stared at you for awhile, not entirely getting why you're asking this.

"Alright guys! Let's start!" The other girls started squealing as some of the guys started cleaning their teeth with their finger. You don't know why they're acting like this in exchange for a snack, maybe they're as excited as you in getting free food.

Suddenly, the door slammed open, disrupting the mood of the whole area. There came to view Nendou, Aren and Kaiduo. You gave them a smile and waved at them, their faces gleaming with grins as they saw you.

"HEY! THEY'RE PLAYING POCKY!"

"Oi, why were we not invited?"

All of the people inside groaned as they exited the room, glaring at the new arrival boys. The guy who brought you here asked you to go with them but you refused. Once all of them besides you and your friends took off, you crouched down to get the box of pocky that they seemed to forgot.

"Huh, why did they suddenly leave though?"

"Must be because they sensed the Dark Reunion coming for them." Kaidou mumbled, receiving a punch from Aren in return.

"Eh.. Unlucky for them then.. Do you guys want some?" You took off the top packaging of the pocky and raised it for them to get one. They all looked at you weirdly, Aren and Kaidou's face slowly being covered in embarrassment while Nendou was smirking like an idiot.

"Ehhh, bro.. Why didn't you say that you actually wanted to do some action with us." He wiggled his eyebrows, elbowing you in a teasing manner and a punch on the chest was what he received from you.

"The hell do you mean?"

。。。。

After an hour of ranting on what Nendou was talking about and the two other boys trying to calm you, they finally bid their goodbyes and went on their own ways. You were left on the school's rooftop, occasionally shouting to the students who walked out of the building just to scare them.

Once you were satisfied on seeing a dozen of terrified reactions, you sat on the cold dusty roof and stared at the untouched pocky on your hand.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" You glanced up to check who it was, only to see Kusuo standing behind you.

"I could ask you the same thing, you know?" He sat beside you, his sight caught by the snack that you were currently holding.

"You finally bought something, huh?" You elbowed him on the side in which he didn't even flinch.

"What am I? Made of money? I actually got this from those peeps who invited me to have pocky with them." This got his attention as he eyed you, not entirely believing what you just said.

"Geez.. You played a game of pocky with people you just met? Are you stupid?"

"Excuse me, they're our classmates.. And what do you mean by play? Playing with food is a no no!"

"Yare yare.. Are you serious?" You fell silent, blinking your eyes while trying to process what he meant.

He took one pocky from the box unexpectedly, making you spat angry filled words at him. He just ignored you and placed the tip of the food on your lips.

"Bite it." You were really confused but did it anyways. You're super curious on the happenings on this day because of a single snack that you're desperate to know what pocky is really for besides of it being a yummy finger food.

You took the pocky from his hand before munching it all. Kusuo rolled his eyes before mentally facepalming his self.

"I said bite, not eat, idiot." And with that, he placed another one in front of you. You glared at him before gently holding the tip of the pocky with your teeth, doing your best to not break it.

He left the pocky on your lips, making you even more confused than before. You were about to just eat it whole again when a certain act of his stopped you from doing it.

Kusuo inched his face closer towards you before slowly biting and eating almost a quarter of the pocky. Your eyes widened as you start to be consumed with questions, readying to let go of the said snack to ask him about it.

He noticed this and before you could even let the food slip from your lips, he placed his hand on your cheek and took another bite on the pocky. Embarrassment filled your face as you felt his nose gently placed against yours and the tip of his lips touching with your now trembling ones.

Before he could fully touch his lips with yours, he realized his own idiocy and pulled away directly, leaving the uneaten part of the pocky on your mouth.

He couldn't help but to feel his heart beating ever so wildly upon seeing your confused red face, your cheeks slightly moving since you were currently chewing whatever is left of the pocky.

"Now do you understand why you should never just randomly accept a shady invitation, idiot?" 

After comprehending the event that just occurred, the tint of tantalizing crimson spread all over your cheeks like a wildfire which made you stand up from your former sitting position.

"YOU'RE THE REAL IDIOT HERE!" You stomped your way out of the building. Kusuo just followed you with his eyes until you were not visible from his sight anymore.

'What a pain..'