Mystery mail

Sky then came back to red fountain and open the door.
Sky : Guys! Guys!

Every one was shocked because of the loud scream Sky made. Riven was sitting on the chair fell down to the floor and so was Helia who was meditating. Brandon was practicing his sword fight and almost ripped Stella's picture on the wall. Nabu accidentally threw his stick to the window and made it crash good thing his friend Adam caught it.
All boys : SKY!!!!!
Riven : HEY SKY WHAT THE HECK?!
Nabu : You better have a good explanation for this or not Riven might kill you. And now I'm gonna take my stick!
Sky : Wait Nabu! "sigh" guys look Bl....
Timmy : WAAAAA!!!!
Brandon : Timmy?

The boys all ran to his room and found him sweaty and fear in his eyes.
Brandon : Hey bro what's wrong?

Timmy pointed Sky's desk with his hands shaking.
Timmy : Mo.. mon.. MONSTER!!!!
Sky : What?
Riven : Dude where is it ?
Brandon : Maybe it's under.... WAAAA!!

Brandon threw a letter shaped monster that can scare people, well Timmy and Brandon fell for that. Then the door opened. Nabu finally returned after getting his stick back from Adam.
Nabu : What is going on here..eh? WAAAA!!!

Nabu fell for the letter as well. Riven caught it and read it.
Riven: Sky it's for you.
Sky : What?!

Sky opened the letter and read it out loud.
"Dear Sky maybe you are wondering where your girlfriend is, well worry no more because she is with me. Yes, I kidnapped her by only hitting her head with a rock, I can't believe how weak she is. Well if you want your girlfriend back you should find her quickly, because if you don't find her in the end of the week Bloom will die. Don't worry I'm not that cruel so I will be sending these letters in different places so you can find her now your first clue is "The place where Bloom can see the myth of Domino." "

Sky : What the heck?! The place where Bloom can see the myth of Domino?Myth... myth.. Oh! Daphne! She's the myth of Domino. That means it's lake Roccaluce!
Timmy : Well, what are you waiting for? Let's call the winx and go to that lake.

So the boys went of to pick up the winx.

Author : Edit again....