2

FRIDAY

It's now Friday!! I woke up extra earlier to take a shower and curl my hair. I then  did my makeup extra  special, I used my NAKED palette.  to do a smokey  eye, then  did my winged eyeliner, then used my fake lashes, and then contoured. I  put up my hair in a messy bun, and decided  that since we were going to the movies, I would wear a short whit dress w a denim jacket. I decided to   wear a go, d necklace. I chose wedges as my shoes, then I took a selfie to send to my friends too see what they wold think.

m00nshin3: what do you think?

 emiliaaa: OMGG GURL, SLAAAAY

sophx: DAMN GURLRLLLLL HARRY IS SOOOO LUCKY

I smiled and texted Harry,

m00nshin3: yooo :)

handsomeharry: hey :)) I'll be here at 3:00 :) okay?

m00nshin3: okay!!

You turned of ur poen. And looked at the clock it was 2:10 oh 50 more minues!

You decise that you should watch river deal on the cw. It's such a good show!!! And cloe sproude is also relly cute!!

Suddenly you hear a kick on your door! "Omg, it's hard! " you said. You opened the door .

Harry was in the doorstep holding a flower. "Hello!!" He said

"Hi hary" you said back. You took his hand and walked to his car. "We are going to watch the fault in our stars" says Harry, and you clap in agreement. 

"I heard that movie was sooooo good!!!!" You sequel. 

So you and Harry go to the movie theater. You buy some popacorn and a slushi to shar. You then go to the place whethe i will be shown. You a e very excited.

Then the movie statts.

You were so into the movi that you didn't notice that hary was staring at you the whole timeeee. Suddenly, you Felton harryare his or your hand !! 

'OMG' you thought. 'HES HOLDING YUR HANDDDD AHHHHHAHAHAHA'

You pretended to be calm throughout the movie. When the credits started roling Harry suddenly kissed you!!!

'JEJFJDSKKDJDIEKWJDJFRJND HARRY STYYLESMIS KISSING ME!!!!!' you thought. 

You pulled away after what felt like 9000 secs. You both smiled at a happy other and walked out of the movie e

The steer.

-----

damn you auto cat smh 😜😜👊👊😡😡