Chapter one: The Meeting

It was almost April 17, 2012, which meant it was almost Janelle's birthday. Earlier that year her and her friends had taken a school trip to Palm Beach in Florida, so Janelle's best friends are planning a surprise party for her and her gift is a trip to Palm Beach, with her two best friends of course.

It was almost Juliet's birthday too. Her friends had also planned a trip to Palm Beach. They went every year. But this year they had gotten a cruise ship for three days and a hotel for three days. The strange part is, Janelle did the same.

They both got to Florida and got on the cruise ship. They past each other on the cruise ship but didn't think anything of it. Juliet's friend, Lauren, went to play shuffle board while Juliet and her other friend, Isabel, went to get lunch. Janelle wanted to play shuffle board, so she went while her friends, Katie and Jilly, went swimming.

Lauren and Janelle end up playing each other in shuffle board. They say a few thing and make small talk. Once the game is over they go back to there friends. Lauren meets Juliet and Isabel for lunch. "How was your game?" Isabel asked Lauren. "Not bad. I won." "who did you play?" Juliet asked. "Some girl named Janelle. She acts a lot like you and even has the same nose as you." Lauren says to Juliet.

After the three day cruise they all go to check into their hotel. "Hello, Juliet." the manager says in a pleasant voice. "Hello. What room do we have this year." Juliet asks hoping for room 501 because it has a balcony and a hot tub. "Room 501. But you will have to share it with three other girls on vacation." The manager informs them. "That's fine." Juliet says taking the key and heading to the elevator. Once they get to the room they open the door and see Janelle and her friends.

"Hi, this is Lauren and Isabel and I am Juliet, Juliet Tompsin." Juliet introduces everyone. Janelle says back, " Hi, this is Katie and Jilly and I am Janelle Tompsin."