Chapter Thirty-Three

Start from the beginning

"Huh?"

"Make me food," I said patting my stomach, "Please?" I added. He laughed getting up.

"Let me brush my teeth,"

I nodded walking over to the bar stool and hopping on it, Damn Eden never woke me up to keep guard. Oh well, I got sleep and serves him right for dragging me to the airport. I let my hand drop feeling the capsule in my pocket, I had to call some people. I had things to do. I was busy, I didn't have time to think about the prince and his problems about what to wear to his own wedding, or about the man that haunted my dreams.

I had to make sure I knew one hundred percent this was from Russia, well I knew but, I just wanted to know again. But of course, I was right. 

"Isandra,"

I looked up nodding as Eden and the boys came in telling me good morning, well it was a hungry morning. They raided the fridge pulling out things, man where they going to cook? I needed food.

Nik like my goddess, came out heading to the fridge pushing them aside pulling things out. I nearly died when I started smelling stuff, food. My mouth watered and I could visualized bacon dancing in the air. 

I'm coming children.

Something hit me in the face and I looked down to see a jumper thrown at me, this wasn't mine. I looked up to see Eden frowning at me, what was with him and throwing stuff successfully in my face.

Damn it it was like all my skills were just going down the drain day by day, I was out of practice, especially here. 

"What?" I snapped grabbing it, I was going to hurl this at me.

"Put it on,"

"No it's boiling," I snapped, was he crazy?

"Your shirt also has blood on it," he leaned over the counter. Oh right., "Go change then,"

But food, I sighed shrugging on the jumper, fine.

*

"My hair smells great," 

Nik leaned over sniffing it and I laughed, I didn't mean to blurt it out but it really did smell good distracting me as I watched the lecture.

"Did you use my shampoo?" he said as I nudged him away, personal space.

"Yep," I said stretching my leg out, this lecture was boring, the man didn't even use the projection and I was disappointed, make something move already.

"How many languages can you speak?"

I looked at him, "Why?"

"Just curious, I heard you can speak a lot, is that true?"

I nodded, I could speak a lot.

"How many people have you killed?"

"More than all the alphabet characters combined," he started laughing and I gave him a blank look, "You're not joking?"

I said nothing, "But like there are so many characters, like Asian languages," he said whispering looking around.

So he blurts out murder out loud and then whispers the rest?

"Take your time counting," I said looking back at the screen, ah finally something was put up on it, eww, a big formula. People use that? I squinted, that formula was huge man it was like eight formulas in one formula, actually I don't think I like Uni anymore.

"So have you ever you know," he said sitting up, "killed someone you car-,"

"What's with the twenty questions?" I asked a bit too hastily, annoyed.