Chapter 1

"Hello my son," Sally said appearing before Percy.

"Mom?"

Sally nodded and said, "Yes child it's me. I also know of what has happened to you and I dare say it, they are all bitches for what they did. You saved them twice and they repay you with betrayal and being banished for supposedly cheating on Annabeth? I should just assassinate Zeus and the man that I thought would be a good father to the child that wanted. Guess I was wrong."

"What are you saying mom?" Percy asked confused, "How do you know of the betrayal?"

"Because, my son, I'm Rogue the Goddess of Assassins, Stealth, Betrayal, Deceit and Rogue Warriors," Sally told him as her clothes changed to a hooded robe, "my sacred animal is the Hawk."

"Why am I a demigod then?" Percy asked, "If both of my parents are deities, then shouldn't I be a god?"

"I expected for you to ask that and this is my answer," Sally replied, "I am a mortal deity, made by Chaos herself. I may have domains, but I am still a mortal. Chaos said that she'd make me a full goddess the moment you become 18, which is in a few days."

"But what about Paul?" Percy asked her.

"He knows," Sally said, "also I'm pregnant with his child so there is that."

"Will you still be affected by the Ancient Laws?"

Sally smiled and replied, "Nope. Also no one will be able to sense what I am, so to Olympus I am still mortal, but to you and the ones who know about me I'll be a goddess."

Percy nodded and said, "How are you the Goddess of Assassins?"

"Because I was interested in Assassins at one point in my life and also Chaos told me that an Assassin Demigod will be needed soon," Sally told him, "now then... Ego Perfide dea gregem sicariorum contuli, Furtim, proditio, dolus et Perfide iuvenes, et ipsam dimittere ecce filii mei potestate. Ut dirigat viam Accipitris amodo deinceps."

Percy glowed a dark blue color and his clothes changed into a dark hooded robe much like his mother's. He flicked out his wrists and two blades came out. He smirked and said, "From this moment, may the world know me as Shay Cormac Son of Rogue Goddess of.... Assassins."

12 years later

"Come on bro!" a twelve year old girl whined, "Mom won't let me go with you! Please convince her."

"I'm sorry Hope," Percy told his sister, "if mom won't allow you to come with me, then you can't."

Hope pouted and the door to the apartment opened up and Sally walked in.

"How are my two favorite children doing?" she asked.

"We are your only children mom," Hope replied with a grin, "also can I please go with Percy on his next one?"

"Who is it this time?" Sally asked her son.

"Just a random drug dealer," Percy replied being honest with his mother, who can detect deceit a mile away, "as long as she sticks to the shadows and deals with the thugs then I can kill the dealer and we can be out of there faster than Zeus can have a temper tantrum."

Sally then looked at her only daughter and said, "Fine, but listen to your older brother and use your fake name in case you run into any other demigods."

"But what if I'm kidnapped and taken to one of the camps?" Hope asked her mother.

"Then I'll claim you as my child," Sally replied before grinning evilly, "and besides, no one can keep you away from your brother for very long. He'll kill anyone who stands in his way of getting to you."

Percy nodded at what his mother had said and replied, "Damn right you are."

"Well what are we waiting for?" Hope asked her brother, "Let's go!"

Percy chuckled as he willed his assassin outfit to appear on him and his sister soon followed. While Percy's was black with some grey, Hope's was red with white accents and clearly made to fit a woman. Percy then looked at his sister and they both nodded before jumping out of separate windows, before landing in a dumpster with Hope having a disgusted face. They soon were at the docks and Percy and his sister then activated their Eagle sight and saw that a big guy with a duffle bag in his hands was the target.

"I got him, you get the others and take them out silently," Percy whispered to his sister getting a nod from her, "lets go then."

What the two of them didn't know was that a certain goddess was watching them with her hunters.

"What are they doing?" Thalia asked as the hunters watched the two assassins.

Artemis narrowed her eyes and said, "Their aura is greater than yours Thalia, different scents as well."

They watched the female assassin take down two guards by dragging them into the shadows and climb back up to stay undetected.

"The girl is good," Atlanta said getting nods from the hunters, before looking at the male and seeing him jump from steel beam to steel beam with greater grace than a hunter, "the male though, as much as I hate to admit, seems to have greater grace than us."

"What or who are they after though?" Phoebe asked no one.

That was when Artemis used her godly hearing and heard the male say, "I pray to Rogue Goddess of Assassins, I give this target to you. I give this target to... my mother."

The male then jumped down, flicking his wrist out and impaling his target with the hidden blade killing him instantly.

"Well girls," Artemis said looking at the assassins as they finished their mission, "looks like we have two people to talk to."

The hunters all nodded in agreement.