In Love With A Married Sex God

Start from the beginning

"Call the flower shop down the street. Earls Floral Dreams? Yeah. Tell them to deliver a dozen roses to my house." He said walking away. I felt myself wince.  

"To your house. Got it." I said more to myself. He stopped and turned around .My heart started to flutter as he smiled. His brown eyes lit up.  

"Donna Blair, make sure he spells it correctly. Oh and write I love you." he said and went in to his office. I leaned back on the chair and fall down on to the soft leather cushion.  

"Ouch." Lance chuckled. I picked up my stapler and threw it over the cubicle wall.  

"Hey!" he screamed.  

"I hope that hit your balls. Jack ass." I said. Lily giggled as Megan let out a roar of laughter. Lance didn't make a noise after that. He'll come around. We always fought. I even ripped off some of his egotistic black hair. It took him a month to grow it back to master complete perfection. I wonder if he really is gay. I shook my head getting back to work. I was always the talk of the office. The girl who likes the boss. Sure he's handsome, intelligent, funny- here I go with the list again. But that doesn't mean I like him. So what if I drooled? Every girl in this office had the hots for him. I remembered Sam always bringing him coffee , her shirt opened dangerously close to her boobs and her skirt which was shorter than her actual panties. I was smiling. I noticed Mr. Blair watching me. He wasn't snooping. His expression held more of a curiosity feel. I shrank back trying to work on my article for the next issue. I sighed as I looked back and saw that he was staring at the pile of papers in front of him. I wonder what his life is like. He comes in the office every morning earlier than anyone. He barely talks except when he needs to scream at his wife or one of us. He kept to himself most of the time. He was typing into his laptop smiling every five seconds. I guess he had patched things up with Donna. I cringed away and looked at my own computer screen. I did have a crush, there's no denying it. I guess the mystery is too hard to solve. I pulled back my blonde hair and tied it into a bun. I felt it again, the eyes was burning through my back. I turned around slowly and saw that I was right but this time it wasn't Mr. Blair who was staring. I watched as the green in his eyes sparked under the office light. I shied away from his conspicuous gaze and flipped through New York Post. I sighed which brought curious eyes over to me. Megan was peeking over her wall.  

"How can I help you?" I ask. She shook her head smiling. Lily was more concern than curious. I turned towards the stranger in Mr. Blair's office. He was still staring. I stared back this time with no fear. If he could do it so can I. It was like a competition. Neither of us blinked. I was still holding my ground when Lance came over with lunch.  

"Having fun?" he asked me sitting down on the same stool.  

"He's not giving up." I tell him with out looking at him. Megan walked over to my cabin sauntering with her long lean legs.  

"Do you know who that is?" she asks waiting fro one of us to ask her. Lily grabbed her bag and shut off her computer.  

"Going to get lunch any one wanna come?" she asked looking mainly at Lance. He looked down at his gyro and shrugged.  

"I'm not really feeling the chicken. I'm in the mood for some tacos." he said sprinting past Megan and me.  

"Who is that?" I ask ignoring the smell of spice in the air. Lance should've thrown his lunch away. I shrugged the smell off and concentrated on my goal. He didn't blink once. I was astonished as to how long can both of us hold our gaze.  

"That's Ian Conner. Donna's brother." Megan said filing her nails. I could see the resemblance now. The same thick black hair the same beige cream skin except his eyes were green instead of brown. I wasn't competing any more, I found myself observing him. The way he stood tall , his arms crossed over his wide chest.  

"Why is he here?" I ask. Megan snorted and touched my shoulder.  

"Donna probably told on Jake." she wined sarcastically.  

"Since when do you call Mr. Blair Jake?" I ask. She shrugged and we both stared at Ian together until Mr. Blair took his place in front of him. His face towards me, Megan jumped off the stool running to her cabin while I jerk back and started typing furiously fast into the computer. I watched from the corner of my eye wanting to know if he was still staring. He was laughing while he watched me closely. It wasn't creepy, or revolting just a laugh. The stare wasn't icy but gave a boisterous gleam. He winked and walked over to where Mr. Blair was sitting. I shrugged going back to work. I couldn't help but steal small glances at Mr. Blair. His warm chocolate eyes did not go well with the blue computer light that hit his face. I sighed wondering when will I ever have the chance to be in his office. To be in those arms. His lips were a soft pink, so inviting. I wouldn't mind sharing a bed with him. I shied away from my own thought. Mrs. Kim Blair. I repeated in my mind over and over again.