Celebration

-We should celebrate that heist! - said Daphne taking Rose and Constance by hands to the club. Amita smiled and went step by step with them.
-I'm in - Nine Ball commented.
-I think that's good idea, but I don't want to end drunk - Tammy look at Debbie and Lou. They just nodded and all of them went to the club. Eight women enterd one of the clubs and took places. After an hour they were all little tipsy, having great time playing truth or dare. It was Tammy's turn.
-Tammy, truth or dare? - asked Rose.
-Truth, please.
- Do you have crush on someone? - Daphne asked giggling. Tammy looked at girls and her face turned red.
- Yes, I have... - she replied shyly. Girls shot her surprised expression.
- Do we know him?
- Actually, it's her and yes, you know her.
-Ohh! Who's that then? Nine Ball? Amita? - Daphne asked intersted by Tam's answer.
- It's...well...Lou - blonde woman was bright red. Debbie was speechless. She was the one who loved Lou. She was hers and no one more. Lou looked at Tammy and smirked.
- Maybe we could hang out sometimes Tam?
Deb was angry at response that Lou gave Tammy. Blonde woman smiled shyly still red, wanting to change subject she mumbled:
- Now Debbie, truth or dare?
- Dare.
- Go to the bartender and ask him to go out with you.
- Easy girls. - Deb stand up and went to the man. They were talking a little and Debbie started flirting. Lou tried to don't look at her. She didn't want to show her feelings for Debbie. They always were best friends and she didn't want to destroy that. Brunette came back and laughed.
- Someone wants to meet in park with Joe?
Lou was hurt but smiled at Debbie and said:
- Always know how to get a men Deb.
- It's called talent. Now's your turn Lou-Lou, truth or dare?
- Dare.
Rose and Daphne said in the same time:
- Kiss Tammy!
- If you don't mind dear - Lou came closer to her friend and kissed her. It wasn't passionate kiss. It was quick peck but Deb was mad. She stood up and left girls.
- Debbie! - Lou run after her. - Deb what's wrong?
She took her hand in hers and looked into her eyes. She wanted so much to just tell her the truth, to kiss her but she couldn't. She knew that her best friend wasn't into women.
- I just don't feel well darling. I'll be okay, go back to girls.
-I can't leave you alone Deb.
- Yes, you can.
- Debbie...
- I don't need your help. - Brunette said sharply and went away. Lou stand here alone for a while and came back to her friends. She didn't except to heard something like that. She just wanted to help.
- What's with her?
- She doesn't feel well, that's all.
- She need to rest, maybe we should go to.
All of them stood up and went to house.

Lou all time thought about Debbie. Is it her fault that she was so mad? She didn't do anything wrong. Is it because she kissed Tammy? No, that can't be truth. She know her too well to think like that. Maybe Constance was right. She need rest. Still thinking about her best friend she closed her eyes and fall asleep.

_____________________

Thanks for reading this story. Hope you enjoy this ❤️

Love you 💛