Noodles everywhere

Start from the beginning

We decited on making spaghetti and then some cupcakes afterwords.

We got home and started cooking right away. When the noodles were done boiling and noodley-like I set them in a bowl with holes to drain them. Josh was on the sauce.

I went to check the time on the clock to see how much longer we had.

"Hey Josh it's abo-" I was cut off by a noodle being thrown at my face. I opened my eyes in shock to see Josh steadily working on the sauce as if nothing had happend. I walked over to the noodles and threw one at him.

"Hey!" He said and tried not to smile as he got some noodles and threw them at me.

"Woah dude!" I said and put my hand up to try to shield my face and body from the noodles. I squealed and ran to the living room as Josh chased close behind me with the bowl of noodles in one hand and throwing some at me with the other, both if us laughing.

I ran around the couch and up the stairs, running faster leaving Josh behind a little. I took a left to the bathroom and hid behind the door just as Josh came in there. I ran out and shut the door, but not before grabbing a handful of noodles, and then ran back down the steps.

"I'm gonna get you Tyler! You can't run forever!" I heard Josh from upstairs. I looked back and Josh now only had two handfuls of noodles one in each hand. He mush have gotten tired of the bowl.

I turned back around and tripped on a step and flipped and went tumbling down the stairs. Josh was close so he ended up tripping on me before he could stop his self and fell down the stairs with me,both of us laughing as we hit the floor at the bottom of the stairs. I saw noodles fly everywhere.

"Aww man that hurt!" I said still laughing. Josh had landed on top of me with one of our legs tangled. As I looked up at him I burst into laughter again.

"What's so funny?" He asked me.

"There's a noodle in your hair." I barely got out before laughing again. I could feel tears from all the laughter.

He reached up and got it before throwing it at my face.

Our laughter died down after a few seconds and then just a small chuckle. Josh's laugh was adorable. I could feel his chest shaking on mine as he laughed. I smiled at him and he looked at me. I didn't realize how close our faced were until now. We just stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds.

"Uh we should probably clean this up." Josh said looking around and snapping me out of his gaze.

"Yeah we probably should." I said. We got up and as soon as we did I got a swarming pain in my head.

"Ouch." I said holding my head.

"Are you ok?" Josh asked.

"I think I hit my head on one of the steps when I fell." I said and stood up. "When I move my head to fast it hurts."

"Looks like you've got a bruise forming already." He said and told me to sit down.

I sat down on the couch and he came back a few seconds later with a bag of ice. He handed it to me and I held it to my head.

"Thanks." I said and he sat down with me.

"No problem. Maybe we should have been more carful on the stairs." He said and I smiled.

"Haha, yeah. It probably wouldn't have ended up so painfully. how come you're not hurt?" I asked him.

He shruggled. "You cushioned my fall." He said and laughed.

"Well then you're welcome." I said and pulled the bag away from my head.

"Thanks." He said.

"Come on let's go clean up before the animals and bugs do it for us." I said and me and Josh got up.