Sister in the House

Grayson's POV

What a night. I met my sweet baby Emma last night and I will never be the same. She was enchanting the way she threw that back on the dance floor had my heart in a flurry. The rest of the night was a blur, I danced until my legs were aching. For once Ethan didn't steal away my spotlight.

Luckily i was able to get Emma's number so I can text my baby again. I can feel my clammy hands shake as I click on her contact and type out heeyoo. The first thing I learned about girls is that it's better not to be too forward and keep them on their tows. So when Emma leaves me on read I decided to text a string of provocative emojis
grayson: 😵🤤🤗🤔🤠🤡🤯😎🤩🤓
emma: ?
YES she texted back and I kept her guessing, good thing I know a lot about the language of love.
grayson: wanna hang 😇😆🤣 tomorrow
emma: sure
The stage was set and now I was counting down the minutes until I could see my lil hottie again.

Emma's POV
WHAT. A. CREEP.
I am so over him I was always too good for him I knew looks are deceiving. And now I was stuck hanging out with him, unless...
I unlock my phone, knees getting weak, hands shaking so violently I can hardly see the screen
emma: Me and the dolans are chillaxin tomorrow wanna goin?
sent
I sit on my inflatable bed as I try not to shit myself as I wait for the text back. I hear a whale sound and my head whips to my phone
james: yes ofc sister sounds fun
I couldn't contain my excitement so I screamed from my diaphragm like they taught me in school.
This is all i could've dreamed for and more. My three kings together in one place no one knowing the one i want is really a sister.

•Next Day•
I sat on my twin sized bed with clothes everywhere. UGH. I couldn't figure out what to wear to something like this. Should i be cool and flirty, girly and cute, or bold and sexy. It was just so hard to choose. I tried to think like James and picked what i thought he would like most, bold and sexy of course!

Grayson's POV
What to wear what to wear. This is so much harder than yesterday, i couldn't wear my showstopping outfit to a casual get together. So what would i wear hmmmm. I thought about what Emma would like, it had to be fashionable without homo vibes ugh being a boy is so hard.
I settled for some bleached ripped jeans, some yeezys, and a supreme hoodie. good enough.
Sadly i had to go to Emma's with my brother AGAIN. UGH. Why couldn't he just realize that i wanted some one on one time with Emma. I had to court her she had to be mine. She was in every thought my brain produced, she was in every word that rolls off my tongue, she was in the air i breathed and was what brought me oxygen, she kept me alive like air. That was so good i should write it down for our next valentine's day together.
That was one thing i really pride myself on how much i get and understand women. Say ya girl says something like "Shut up you ugly b**** i don't even know why i'm still dating you" It rly means she loves you because obviously she's still dating me for a reason. It's little things like that that I think but me ahead of the game when it comes to dating. Usually my physique and strong brain is enough but with Emma it's different. That's why when Grayson and me pull up to Emma's house I don't even realize another gucci car already parked outside I am so overcome by jitters. I awaited my princess waiting for her to let down her hair, so to speak.

Emma's POV
Im so nervous i've peed five times in the last hour i can't wait to see James. I watch from my window as a car pulls up to my crib. I was so excited, adrenaline pumping through my veins. By the time I had gotten to the top of the stairs I heard footsteps approaching my door.
James
James
James
James
Was all I could think as i catapulted myself off the steps and landing smoothly, running on adrenaline.
James
James
James
James
I patted down my hair quickly and practiced smiling before ....

*RInG*

hey sister