Chapter 2

Dear Diary,

It's been three weeks since I became friends with the Supergirls. Well.. friends isn't the right term exactly.

It's more like the Supergirls are people I work with, and our job is being popular and shit.

"Hey Kara!" Winn calls, while walking towards me in the halls.

"Oh, hey Winn." I smile while clicking my pen, and closing my diary.

"You look really beautiful these days." He says awkwardly.

"Yeah, well it's still the same old me, underneath this makeup and stuff." I smile.

"Are you sure?" He asks, making me falter.

We were supposed to have a movie night last week, weren't we?

"Look, I'm sorry for flaking on movie night last week. I was really busy and-"

"Hey, it's okay. You're a Supergirl now, that's really exciting. I would do anything to be with that group. Well, not anything, they're actually pretty mean. But still it'd be cool." He chuckles.

"Yeah, it's whatever. But we'll hang out soon." I exclaim, while twirling my hair.

We continue to talk for a few minutes when I notice Maggie walk down the hallway behind Winn.

"So, what's your favorite part, the makeup, outfits or-"

"Kara, Sam said to hall ass to the Caf pronto, it's very important." Maggie states, interrupting our conversation.

I nod awkwardly.

Seriously Sam, right now?

"I'll see you later, Winn." I smile, while waving to him awkwardly. He waves back, and I follow Maggie to the cafeteria.

********

I walk in the cafeteria with Maggie to see Sam talking to Alex while Alex is giggling. We both walk up to them and Sam pauses their conversation.

"Kara, I need a forgery of James Olsen's handwriting." She states, while I start to open my diary. "You'll need something to write on. Maggie bend over." She commands, making Maggie bend forward.

I look at her expectantly, waiting for her to tell me what to write.

"Hey handsome, I miss you so much. I've been thinking about us in the old days. I want to invite you to my homecoming party on Friday. Hope to talk to you then, Love James. Add an xoxo at the end and his signature."

"What's this for anyways?" I ask, finishing the love note. "It's for Winslow Shithead." She smirks. "Oh right, I remember. Winn and James used to kiss on the football field in Kindergarten. It was so disgusting." Alex chuckles, making me give her a look.

She's one to talk.

"We can't give this to him. He's had a crush on James for, forever! This will kill him!" I say grudgingly, while stuffing the note into my blazer pocket.

"Oh please, this will give him shower nozzle masturbation for weeks. We're is doing him a favor." Maggie chuckles, taking the note out of my pocket, and handing it to Sam.

"James! Can you come here please? I need you to do me a favor." Sam yells innocently, calling him over.

"What do you think Sam wants?" I hear James ask Clark. "I bet she wants you to like set her on your Johnson, and spin her around like a god damn pin wheel." Clark yells, laughing loudly.

"Hell yes, punch it in!" They both laugh while giving each other fist bumps. Then they make their way over to us, while tripping over to each other.