Tobi's cookie

Their once was a dog named Tobi. Tobi was a good dog until he see's cookies. Then he goes berserk because he loves cookies. The Akatsuki puppies never carry cookies into the hideout but they never thought about him in public. But one day Tobi got out and wondered off into the market. While in the market he saw tones of cookies. So he took as many cookies as he could in his puppy form and ran away. The baker that was selling the cookies ran after him but since Tobi was a puppy he out ran the baker. Tobi ran until he got to the park. He went and found himself a nice shady tree and got comfy under it he ate the cookies and went berserk. He is not aloud to have sugar . Now back at the Akatsuki hideout they started to wonder were Tobi was because he was not bothering them. They looked all over the Akatsuki hideout but their was no sign of Tobi. So the Akatsuki puppy's split up to look for Tobi. They looked at the pool, in the forest, on the stream, around the lake, and on the field of flowers. but no one thought to look in the park. They all started to head back to the Akatsuki hide out. But on their way home they saw a wanted poster for Tobi. Then they all got worried even more now because they did not know what Tobi did. They all split up again to try and find Tobi. Meanwhile Tobi was causing a mass disturbances in the park. There was people running in every which way. Their was little kids crying because Tobi bit them and ran away with their suckers. The Akatsuki puppies came upon the park but when they got there they where to late. Tobi had left the park and was making his way back into town. Tobi was going back to the bakers for more cookies because he was still hungry and wanted more sugar. But when he got their there was no more people or sweets, there was just cars with lights on them. They were cop cars but Tobi did not know that at the moment he just wanted more cookies. He had one goal and one goal only to get more cookies. Even if it was the last thing he did. Now back to the others, they were walking around the park and where asking people what happened. The reason they were asking is because their was swings and benches flipped over, kids and their strollers up in the tree's.