What seemed to be lost...

I opened my eyes the grand father clock said 4pm, my eyes felt sore I felt a arm around my waist it was cold. My head really hurts, I keep having flash backs...to when I met stampy and? And...no who was he with? I remember I didn't go to eurogamer just to play games there was someone there!...I remember I was in the toilet and the ceiling...who ever was with stampy saved me when that ceiling collapsed...blue eyes...the same colour as lapis lazuli!!! I sat up in hithetarget's bed maybe I'll figure it out soon just, those eyes... I toke a sip of a water from a cup on the bedside table and turned my body to face hithetarget. I put my hand through he's hair I look at he's face, he looked calm and relaxed, I've always known him to be angry and worked up I guess he's bedtime is the only time he gets time to settle he's head. I'm so tired I decided to go back to sleep to was way too early to be awake anyway. I woke at 8:39 the curtains open and light shone so much it blinded me, my arm that once was around hithetarget's waist laid flat on the bed. I rubbed my eyes and sat up to see a note on the side of the bed.

my little princess,

Had to go on a hunting trip with herobrine I won't be back in till 10. You are free to do want ever you please in till I'm back just please don't leave me, you are my everything and you don't want me to be sad. Anyway breakfast is in the dinning room I'll see you later sweetie

~(Hithetarget)

Mmmmm looks like I'm by myself, me being me I think I might have a little lay in hopefully hithetarget will be back once I've had a good rest.

Squids pov

Ahhhhhh!!! I'm stuck in the corner of the room as the last player left crimsonsnake285 came in the room holding a iron sword. "So you feel it's right to come in to the kings home with out a invitation?! If I had the right mind I would take you straight to hithetarget and have you executed for your barbaric crime to invade he's home!....but I do you a deal if you can take down me I'll pretend I never saw you and let you get on your way but if you didn't know I've won this pvp game everytime and I never lose!" I looked out the window and the blue sky the same colour as skyla's hair, I need to do this!!! "As my brother says ill risk it for a biscuit!"

I jumped put the window and climbed up the vines, I dangled just a above the window. Crimson snake ran to the window and looked down. here's my chance I dropped down put my sword aiming the sword to he's neck he looked up and grabbed my legs swinging me through the window. He lay me flat on my ground with he's sword poking in to my chest. Ok I had no choice I kicked him in the groin, he got off me straight away, I grabbed the sword and put it over my head, tears in my eyes and my hands weakened. "Please I won't kill you just let me save skyla, she's my everything and I'll do anything to see her! Just let me go and you forget me, right?" He scrunched up he's face and got off of the ground. "Ok, I know what it's like to loose someone close, unlike me you can save her I can't find my girl, now quick go, hithetarget went out for a hunting trip this morning and I'm sure he'll be home soon!" Crimsonsnake said running down the tower I looked up the spiralling stairs....there were so many...I ran as fast I could...I'm so out of breath I can't wait to get home and me and skyla and live together and everything will be ok...

Something like 150 steps later. I walked in to a massive corridor the corridor was dark and misty. Handprints made with blood stained the walls burnt old curtains cover the windows. There were no doors but the one double spruce door on the left hand side I toke a breath and opened them....it was skyla.