Chapter 6 New Beginnings Part 2

Comincia dall'inizio

Bridgett: "Thanks guys for coming over. I'm gonna try and get some sleep."

Stephen: "Ok! Why don't your sister stay with you and I can watch Tyler."

Nikki: "Yeah Bridgett! I will stay and Stephen can watch Tyler."

Bridgett: "Its ok! You two done enough for me already."

Nikki & Stephen: "We insist!"

Bridgett: "Fine! Nikki you can pick whatever room you want. I will call mom and tell them what's going on. Stephen you might as well stay here with Nikki and leave Tyler at mom's."

Stephen: "That's fine!"

Author's Pov

Bridgett called her mom & dad to tell them what was going on. She asked them if they can keep Tyler and she will get him in the morning. After Bridgett called her mom she texted Shannon and told her what happened and to call her tomorrow. So everyone got ready to go to bed.

Back at Shannon's house

Just as Laurie is about to leave the doorbell rings. Shannon goes to open the door and to her surprise its the only person she didn't want to see. Standing at the door was her older sister Morgan. Then a few minutes later Jon showed up. As Jon walked up to the door, Shannon saw all the police men put Corey in the back seat and take off. Shannon was about to leave to go across street, but she saw the text from Bridgett saying that everything is ok call her tomorrow. Shannon closed the door and looked at everyone that was staring at her.

Morgan: "Well this is a nice family reunion! How the hell are you Shannon? Long time no see! What have you been up to? Hi momma! How you doin? What's up Jon? Haven't seen you in ages! I heard you are a famous wrestler now. Where is my son?"

Laurie: "Hi Morgan! I wasn't expecting you until tomorrow afternoon. Are you drunk? Johnny is watching tv."

Shannon: "What the hell are you doing here Morgan! Are you here to cause more drama in my life? You are good for causing trouble! Mom I think she is drunk!"

Jon: "Did I come at a bad time?"

Shannon: "No!"

Morgan: "Jon don't leave yet! Stay for awhile! This going to be an interesting evening. Since everyone thinks I'm drunk, how about we play a game of truth or dare."

Shannon: "We're not playing any games Morgan. So why don't you take your drunk behind home with mom and I will try to talk to you tomorrow."

Morgan: "Are you afraid that I'm going to tell your secret to Jon? Are you afraid that he won't love you anymore? You've been lying to this man for awhile now. It's time to fess up. If you don't I will."

Laurie: "Morgan let's go home! You need to sleep this off."

Morgan: "I'm not going no dam where! I'm not leaving without Johnny."

Laurie: "Girl who the hell are you talking to. Don't you know I brought you in this world and I can take you out. Try me if you want to. Now let's get your things and bring your drunk ass on. I tried to be nice but you're pushing my buttons. Johnny is staying the night with Shannon. Shannon I will call you tomorrow! Bye!"

Shannon: "Bye mom! Thanks!"

Morgan: "This ain't over bitch! I will come for you, and I will ruin your life. Believe that! Isn't that what you say Jon when you wrestle. Lol!"

Jon: "Bye Morgan! Hope to not see you anytime soon!"

Laurie dragged Morgan out the door, put her in the car and drove off. Johnny came out the room and got him something to drink. He asked Shannon was she ok. She told him yeah, and that his mom stopped by but left with grandma. She told him that she will drop him off tomorrow at grandma's house.

Johnny: "Aunty Shannon you sure you are ok?

Shannon: "I'm fine! I would like you to meet someone. Johnny this is Jon. Jon this is Johnny."

Jon: "Nice to meet you Johnny."

Johnny: "Nice to meet you too Dean Ambrose. Lol! Aunty Shannon you didn't tell me you knew Dean Ambrose. I have to call all my friends and tell them this. Well I'm going to sleep I will see you two in the morning."

Shannon & Dean: "Goodnight!"

Jon: "Nice kid!"

Shannon: "Yeah he's a sweetheart!"

Jon: "So what was all that craziness your sister was talking about?"

Shannon: "Oh nothing she was just drunk!"

Jon: "Well you do know drunk people tell the truth don't you. What are you not telling me Shannon? If it involves me I need to know."

Shannon: "I do know drunk people do tell the truth. Jon it's nothing! I already told you and my mom before I will tell you when I'm ready."

Jon: "You know Shannon it's quite the coincidence that your nephew's name is Johnny and my name is Jon. Don't you think so?"

Shannon: "I don't know what you're talking about!"

Jon: "Stop playing games Shannon! Is Johnny my son! Why the hell is your sister raising him?"

Shannon was shocked at what Jon said. She couldn't even respond. Shannon didn't even know that Johnny was listening when Jon asked those questions. Shannon didn't know what to do or say.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! So much drama and so many surprises. What is Shannon going to say? Is Jon going to break up with her. Will Johnny forgive Shannon for giving him up? Why the heck did Corey attack Bridgett, and tried to kidnap Tyler. Was that Adam spying on Bridgett. Why is Morgan trying to ruin Shannon's life. There is a lot more to come in the next chapter.