2

David's POV

"OK CAMPERS THIS IS (Y/N)!!!!" I scream they all look at her in awe even Ered who is every hard to impress "sup dudes" (y/n) said "YOUR GOING TO LOVE IT HERE!!!" "Dude please stop screaming!!" They said shit right "sorry (y/n)" I say and frown a bit she looks like she hates herself "shit don't be sad I'm sorry please don't cry or I'll cry!!!" She said with teary eyes "oh god don't please!!!" I said she wipes her eyes "sorry I don't do well when I hurt someone's feelings" she said awwe.

Reader's POV

Yess hes smiling!!! I smile at him I turn and the kids look at me in shock "what did I do somethin?" I say "did you fake thoses tears or..." Max said "no I didn't I cant live with myself if I know I hurt someones feelings!!" I say they all nod "so what do you think of the camp???" I froze they all look at me "um" should I lie or tell the truth??? "Um well I'll be honest its crappy but if we fix it up it'll be good as new!!" I say looking at the floor "really??" I look up "you think it should be repaired??" David said "yes?....." I say back "well then your hired" David said "what" "um your hired!" Max said again "OH MY FUCKIN GOD THANK YOU!!!" I hugged max and David "hopefully I wouldn't make you regret this!!" I say with determination I let them go and place max on the floor again "so when do I start?"

David POV

"Now if you dont mind!" Gwen said "Okay!" she said and smiled aww hella cute!! I mean-never mind "so do I stay here or?" "Yes you do we have a cabin for the guys and girls council's of the camp!!" I say "so I'll be with gwen??" She said "yes girl time!!" Gwen said "hell yea!!" She high five gwen "I'll get you a council clothes!!" Gwen said and ran off "I'll get my stuff tomorrow if thats OK!" She said to me "I don't mind!"

BOOM

"WHAT HE FUCK WAS THAT??" She yelled I shrug and run to the boom I see max with a bottle and black stuff on him "MAX OMG ARE YOU OK!?!!?" (Y/n) said hugging him and checking for injuries "oh thank god your OK!!" She bears hugs him I feel a pinch of jealousy max looks like he's going to cry.

Max's POV

(Y/n) bear hugged me is this what a mothers touch is? I never knew it was so comfortable I hug her back and started to tear up "OMG YOUR CRYING DID YOU SPRAIN ANYTHING?!?!!" She yelled I was crying? I touch my cheek and feel water "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING??? WHY DO I HAVE WATER IN MY EYES?!?!?!" I scream "your just crying dear" she wipes away the tears and cradle me in her arms I start to get tired as she starts to sing hushabye mountain. I heard it once it made me sleepy I rub my eyes and I pass out.

Reader's POV

After I finish the song all the camper we're tired "OK kids it I'll say about 9 so lets go to bed now!" I say and they start to go to their tent "where's Max's tent buddy?" "Right here miss!" I see Neil "can you guide me I'll carry you there" "sure" he tells me what one is their and I tuck them in......man I feel like a mom right now....mothers instinct I guess "so where is my clothes?" I look and see gwen and david SHOOKETH "what?" I say "your voice is amazing!! You should help with music camp!!" I shrug "Sure"
"We sould start to go to bed tomorrow you'll help with art camp tomorrow!" David said "can you sing again I have problems with sleeping (y/n)" I nod "of course gwen!"

~mini time skip~

After I singed Hushabye mountain again both of them fell asleep I think I made the right discussion to take this job for my cover.