chapter 2

"donna?" ....'DONNA!"you snap out of your daze of last night's events ''yes mam?" you say"what is the answer to this thermo molecular astrophysics question?" ( avengers quote right there!)"well mam, if you carry the seven and Multiply it by the velocity of the object.then divide the mass of the object that will leave you with the answer of ..2" the teacher give you the look of approval "right,alright class ge.." you stop listening to the teacher john (the doctor's code name) and you glance at each other, he returns an approving smile.the bell finally rings dismissing you from physics class and ushering you into gym."I hate this class!" you rant "I know you do Donna but it will be over soon enough then we are free people and finally out of this never ending time prison called high school"."yeah I guess you're right". And just if by magic the bell rings dismissing everyone to the world and out of this school forever."ahhh its finally over!" john exclaims "ya know I'm gonna miss this place.it almost make me want to jump into the TARDIS and start all over again."you give him a light killer smile" DON'T YOU EVER say those words again."you both stare at each other and burst into laughter.mean while you push through the crowded parking lot attempting to get to the sidewalk to walk back home but the eager students had other plans.you two finally get home walk into your apartment and shut the door behind you and slump to the floor.your school career is finally over. until college that is.