I checked my battery percentage, it was 78%. We're good. I grabbed money, and grabbed one of Justin's sweatshirts that said 'Bieber' on it. I shut off the lights and walked out. I walked down stairs "Ready?"I asked. They all nodded and shut the TV off. We walked outside, and into my car.
Ryan drove, and I sat next to him in the passengers seat. I went on twitter and scrolled through all my notifications. My soccer fans are amazing. I love them.

Going to see Despicable Me 2 with these losers. @AustinMahone Mackenzie Caitlin Beadles @ChristianBeadles odd future samantha

I sighed and locked my phone. I saw paparazzi running down the street for a picture of us. I sighed, and rolled my eyes. It was really raining outside too. That sucks. My phone lit up, and Justin commented.

Wish I was there... @JoannaBieber17

Yeah me too, but Selena's with you...So you're fine. @JustinBieber

I was beyond pissed at Justin. Why wouldn't he tell me that Selena's going on tour with him?! I rolled my eyes, and Austin touched my arm. "You okay?"He asked. I nodded slowly, and took a deep breath. "I'm fine"I said. My phone buzzed, and I looked down.

'What's wrong'

It was from Justin. Can he not freaking tell?! I rolled my eyes and locked my phone.

'Jojo...Tell me'
'You're on tour with Selena! Why didn't you tell me! You know, I hate her!'
'That's exactly why I didn't want to, but I just found out as soon as I got here. I promise'
'That's bull'
'Really. It isn't'
'It is, you did know that. That's why you said 'That's exactly why I didn't want too''

Justin didn't respond for a while, he thinks I'm not that smart. But I really am. I was in AP Math. I think I'm smart...

We got to the movie, and I put my hood up, "Joanna!" Joanna look here!" Everybody was silent when Austin came out. I waited for him, "AUSTIN! JOANNA!"They went crazy. "Joanna are you dating Austin?" "Austin, are you dating Joanna?" We walked together inside, "Jesus Christ they're annoying"I said. Austin nodded and someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and a boy was smiling. "Hey"He said. I smiled, "Hey"I said. "Would you sign this?"He asked. I looked down, and he had a paper and a pen. I nodded. "You're amazing at soccer"He said. "Thank you so much"I said.

"Do you play?"I asked. He nodded. "I bet you're just as good"I said. He blushed. Now that. Was cute. "I don't think so, you're one of the best"He said. "Like Abby Wambach, or Alex Morgan"He said. I smiled, "I don't think I'm that good buddy"I said and gave him the paper back. "Thank you"He said. I nodded and smiled. He walked away to his friends, and they all waved. I smiled and waved back. They smiled and started talking, I laughed.

"Can I have one ticket to see Despicable Me 2"I said. The man nodded "10 dollars"He said. Wow. Tickets are really expensive now. Austin gave the man ten dollars, he handed me my ticket. "Austin!"I said. He shrugged. "What"He asked. "Why did you do that"I asked. "Because I'm nice"He said. I smiled, "Thank you"I said. He smiled back and nodded.

We walked into the theaters, and Austin signed some autographs and sat down next to me. "You love your fans. Don't you"I asked. "A lot"He said. I gasped. "More than me?"I asked. "I'd have to think about that one..."Austin said. I smiled, and playfully pushed him. The movie started, and I took some of Austin's candy. "Hey!"he whispered. I laughed. "Hey"I said back. He playfully glared at me. "Are you ready to be free from school"He asked. I nodded, and he smiled. "Then you're coming with me to college!"I said. He smiled and nodded. "We'll have a lot of fun. We can buy a houseee"Austin said dragging the e. I laughed and nodded.

"Then sell it when I get out of school"I said. "What do you even want to be?"He asked. "A nurse"I said. He smiled. "Good choice"He said. I nodded and closed my mouth because the movie started.

~~~

That movie was really funny. I couldn't stop laughing at one point. It was really really funny. I put my hood up again, even though it wasn't raining. I don't like the flashes. The reporters where waiting, and I went to walk with Christian this time. "Ready to graduate"I asked. "No!"He fake sobbed into my shoulder. I smiled and laughed. "You're a cry baby"I said. He gave me a frown, and I laughed. "I love your laugh"He said. "Thanks"I said and laughed again. He smiled and pinched my cheeks. "Ow ow ow ow"I said as we walked out of the door. He let go and I rubbed my cheek.

"Joanna! Christian! Look here!"A man screamed. I've always hated paparazzi's. It's weird... I think it's just strange, having grown men following you around. Don't you? I sighed, and Christian put his hand on the small of my back. And he let me get into the back first. Since Caitlin took the front seat, she stuck her tongue out at me. And I stuck my tongue out back. And she laughed. I sat in the middle of Austin and Christian. Chaz sat in the very back, and Ryan was driving.

~~~

I changed into this pink dress and I slipped on my white heels. And I slipped on the grey shawl (is that what it's called?) I sprayed on perfume and walked down stairs Austin smiled. "Someone looks good"He said. I smiled and hugged him. "Thank Austin"I said. "You smell really good too"He said. I laughed. "Thanks Austin"I said. I texted my mom to meet us there and we got in Austin's car this time.

We drove too, my school and got out. "I'm scared"I said. "Don't be. Just pretend you're on the soccer field"Austin said. "You want me too shove people down?"I asked. He chuckled. "Go right ahead"He said sarcastically. I laughed and pushed him, he smiled. "Go take your spot"He said. "I'll chill with the hot girls mom's"Austin said. I laughed and waved bye to him. He smiled and waved back.

I took my seat as one of the ..whoa first ones. I totally forgot. I'm Joanna Bieber now. I took my seat, right next to Christian. I smiled and sat down next to him. Caitlin is the other way, and Ryan's to my right. "Best seat EVER!"Christian screamed. Everyone looked at him, "Christian"I said. He chuckled and his arm went around me. I took it off, and he kept putting his arm around me. I just left it there, I really don't care now. I don't want to make a huge scene. "Christian, please take your arm off me"I said. "Nah"He said. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Welcome to Bay View High School. I'm your principle, Michael Rivers" I just tuned him out, I think everybody did. I looked behind me and tried to find Austin. He looked at me too and smiled. I rolled my eyes. And he smiled, I turned back around and tuned Mr. Rivers out. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Now let's get to the exciting part"Mr. Rivers said. The students cheered, we all know why. It was because he was done talking. The parents laughed, and he started. "Julia Amadima" That's a weird last name, for a weird girl. It makes perfect sense. But, it's also weird that there is only one last name that starts with A in this grade.

"Caitlin Beadles"
"Caitlin will be attending The University of Buffalo in the fall, she wants to become a vet" Mr. Rivers said.

I screamed and stood up, along with her mom, my mom, Ryan's mom and Chaz's mom. Other people just clapped like normal people. "Yeah Caitlin!"I said. Everyone was looking at me, and I sat down quickly and hid my face in Ryan's shoulder. He chuckled.

"Christian Beadles"
"Christian will also, be attenting the University of Buffalo in the fall. He wants to become a doctor"

"Yeah Christian!"Ryan and I screamed. Christian smiled and got up, he grabbed his certificate and shook Mr. Rivers hand. The cheers were louder, some of the girls actually cheered for him."Thank you for doing it with me"I said. He chuckled and rolled his eyes. Here we go...About to become an official graduated high schooler.

"Joanna Bieber"

The screams where louder than ever, my ears hurt so bad. I smiled and walked up, all my friends where standing up. My mom was, all my friends moms where. And Austin. I smiled and took my certificate.

"Joanna will be attending the University of Syracuse in the fall, she has a scholarship for soccer, and is planning to be a doctor"

The screams where still going... I couldn't believe it. I was so proud of myself. I shook Mr. Rivers had and thanked him. He nodded and I walked back to my seat.

"I give you, the graduated class of 2013!"