Fetus Sumi Writes Pt. II

I wrote this one a while ago. In 7th grade I believe. This was originally part of a fanfiction I wrote, but I deleted it. This is also a drabble off a quote. It's not as embarrassing as the others, so bless. Literally, I was going through my stories from the past and I was cringing so much I wanted to cry. I have no idea what I was thinking, but yeah.

1. Courage Is What It Takes To Stand Up and Speak; But Courage Is Also What It Take To Sit Down And Listen ~Winston Churchill

A girl pushed past the crowd of babbling teenagers, panting heavily. She needed to talk to him. She needed to clear things up. She didn't mean to let that happen. She didn't mean to hurt him like that. She could still see the pain in his eyes. She could still hear the venom in his voice when he told her to stay away from him. She hated it.

From the corner of her eye, she could see his pink hair. No one else had dyed their hair like that; besides her of course. "Erik!" She shouted, gaining his attention. He glanced at her for a moment, but then kept walking. Her fists clenched. "How can he ignore me like that?" The girl mumbled, incredulously, but this ignited more fire to the flame. She had to make things right. With that, she sprinted towards him, entering the empty classroom he entered, and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Please... please... can you listen to me?" She asked, desperate for his answer.

He was hesitant for a moment. He was scared of what she was going to say. Slowly, he unwrapped her arms from his waist and looked at her. "Amy. Didn't I tell you to stay away from me?" He growled, sticking with being stubborn. Amy's bright silver eyes shone with determination, yet you could tell she was nervous too.

"If you really want me to leave you alone, then I will, but please. Just listen to what I have to say!" She urged, persistently. He hesitated again. He was still afraid of what she had to say.

Sighing in defeat, he sat down on a desk. "Fine."

She smiled at him gratefully. "Thank you, Erik.."

Yeah, this is one of my better works. I changed the names around in this, just for my sanity's sake. I remember my friend got so mad because this was all I wrote. I'm evil.

(2/10/15)